youz all in bed ?

Guest Toplass-101

Well ive got a coldsore from snogging a dorty trollop.

beat that!

did you notice her coldsore pre -snog ??? If so then on your head be it ( so to speak ;) )

Giving her a medical examination wouldve spoiled the mood tbh.

talking about talking on the phone i just had a weird phone call which now im worried about. Guy rang my mobile (with-held no) asking who i was as I had rung his phone earlier and left my number on it ;) This is i havent rang anybodyfrom my mobile today, He said he was called Michael Manners...i told him i have no idea who he was and hadnt rung him....then my son came into the room signalling at me to end the call incase it was some kind of a scam....so i hung up, so to speak! i ended the call.

Suppose it might be a nusiance caller ringing random numbers.

Edited by Toonraider

Probably just a mong who mis typed the number in.

On a not too dissimiliar note, i got a phone call the other day from some company in birmingham (NOC or NCO i think). Asking for some guy who doesn't live here, i said as much, then they told me his address and asked for mine so he could "delete it from the system". Sounded dodgy to me so i told him to eff off.

Some bloke called me (on the landline) asking for a Mrs G... and went through about four or five names before I told him that no women lived in my flat. I hung up and then about 5 seconds later he called back, apologised that he'd got the same number, and then proceeded to try and sell me whatever it is that AIG sell.