HMV today in Northumberland street

Mark

Turns out I was wrong after all, too, so apologies. Though not to Mark.

Fuck off, man, the only apology that's going to make you look less of a tit is the one to Mark! :razz:

Guest Patrokles

Turns out I was wrong after all, too, so apologies. Though not to Mark.

Fuck off, man, the only apology that's going to make you look less of a tit is the one to Mark! :razz:

It was a joooooke. Jinkies. I apologise to Mark for being wrong. But I stand by my assessment of him otherwise.

Guest Patrokles

It's too late now, trying to wipe away the tears with his tiny arms has no doubt sent him over the edge.

He'll be fine by tomorrow evening, out on the pull in timberland boots & classy bars.

It's too late now, trying to wipe away the tears with his tiny arms has no doubt sent him over the edge.

He'll be fine by tomorrow evening, out on the pull in timberland boots & classy bars.

I get the joke about Timberland boots, but what have I ever said about classy bars?

Guest Patrokles

To be honest,

who the fuck studies old english? :razz:

Pre-requisite for progress into the second year at quite a few universities. I dropped it as soon as I could. Some people went on to study old Icelandic from that!

To be honest,

who the fuck studies old english? :dancing:

Pre-requisite for progress into the second year at quite a few universities. I dropped it as soon as I could. Some people went on to study old Icelandic from that!

Killer man :razz:

To be honest,

who the fuck studies old english? ;)

Which f*cking universities and wht f*cking courses require a study of old english.

To be honest,

who the fuck studies old english? ;)

Which f*cking universities and wht f*cking courses require a study of old english.

Was thinking that?

Fairly sure we didn't.

O ye olde geare boxe fytted to yonder chariot allows transmyssion ofe power from the engyne (a maggycal thyng tis true) to the wheeles via also a driveshafte and a differentialle. A wonder it most surely is.

Emm...crack is a perfectly acceptable spelling, Old English, look it up. If you're going to be a pedant, you really need to be sure you know what you're on about, trust me. ;)

I studied Old English.

Not the cider man!

That's Olde English tbh