If anyone at NUFC is reading.....

Asprilla

But at the end of the day he puts the money into the hands of the current manager, the manager he employed but as has been said before, we only took Souness because he was the only option and thats down to the way in which we dispensed with Robson, do that again and we'll end up with some other tuppence ha'penny piece of shite.

I think we would have a very good chance of attracting allardyce or curbishley in january. both touted as svens successors, both doing the business with squads 3 times shitter than ours over a number of seaons. Both whos agents are stirring for a bigger club or the england job.

72715[/snapback]

Well that's got my pulse racing ;)

72756[/snapback]

To be fair though i would accept anybody else in charge of the team for the time being rather than the fuckwit that is in charge just now..

72757[/snapback]

That's exactly what Leazesmag means by our expectations being lowered. Neither "should" be good enough for this club.

But at the end of the day he puts the money into the hands of the current manager, the manager he employed but as has been said before, we only took Souness because he was the only option and thats down to the way in which we dispensed with Robson, do that again and we'll end up with some other tuppence ha'penny piece of shite.

I think we would have a very good chance of attracting allardyce or curbishley in january. both touted as svens successors, both doing the business with squads 3 times shitter than ours over a number of seaons. Both whos agents are stirring for a bigger club or the england job.

72715[/snapback]

72756[/snapback]

To be fair though i would accept anybody else in charge of the team for the time being rather than the fuckwit that is in charge just now..

72757[/snapback]

That's exactly what Leazesmag means by our expectations being lowered. Neither "should" be good enough for this club.

72759[/snapback]

So who is good enough? Seeing as people seem to know for a fact that we are "far to big a club" to see such people at the club?

Well that's got my pulse racing  ;)

72756[/snapback]

72757[/snapback]

Why? another short term solution to a long term problem. This club needs stability and long term vision rather than another quick fix with the Shepherd hammer.

Bringing in anything other than our first choice world class manager just to get rid of Souness wont solve the long term problem. All I can see happening from that is 12 months from now this board looking as it does now but with the word Souness being changed to Allardyce/ Curbishly.

No manager coming in now will rescue our season and personally, I dont want to scrape into Europe and then go out straight away next season. Given the choice I'd rather make certain the manager was right for the job before we appoint him. Whether we finish 8th or 16th is irrelevent this season, its not good enough for this club.

72756[/snapback]

72757[/snapback]

Why? another short term solution to a long term problem. This club needs stability and long term vision rather than another quick fix with the Shepherd hammer.

Bringing in anything other than our first choice world class manager just to get rid of Souness wont solve the long term problem. All I can see happening from that is 12 months from now this board looking as it does now but with the word Souness being changed to Allardyce/ Curbishly.

No manager coming in now will rescue our season and personally, I dont want to scrape into Europe and then go out straight away next season. Given the choice I'd rather make certain the manager was right for the job before we appoint him. Whether we finish 8th or 16th is irrelevent this season, its not good enough for this club.

72776[/snapback]

That's why I think the club should go out in public and start looking for a new manager and be it for the new season. Can they do it with Souness in charge? I don't think so. They can't say, "Look Graeme you are a shite manager and we are trying to get rid of you as soon as possible. Unfortunately you have already ruined our season and no other good manager is available now."

The only option is to hire an adequate manager right now (which I agree is difficult) or to give the job to a caretaker as short gap solution but make it clear they are looking for a high profile manager. Unfortunately that is what Newcastle should already have done 18 months ago. They could have let John Carver running the first team affairs until they were sure to make the right appointment. But oh no, we were obviously in danger of relegation at that time...

72756[/snapback]

72757[/snapback]

72776[/snapback]

My reaction to having anyone is obviously a hint that anyone can do a better job than souness...

Though i do feel the reason the likes of the two you have mentioned would get stick is the expectation of so many and their certainties that these are not good enough without having even had a chance to prove themselves (like is what is happening with players these days)...

Unless someone KNOWS whats up  with Dyer can we please stop suggesting he has a nasty "lifestyle" illness. FFS you would think he has personally pissed on some of you.

72815[/snapback]

well I was once lying in a shop doorway on the Bigg Market minding my own business when.... ;)

anyone feel that this could be one of ours?

http://www.thedoghouse.co.uk/Articles.asp?...GiftsPerPage=25

72724[/snapback]

Dyer played against West Brom since then...

72795[/snapback]

Yes thats right, so now im racking my brains to think who this player could be ;)

Trying to think of players who i havent seen play for ages....

Whats up with solskjaer? Injured?

72715[/snapback]

72756[/snapback]

72757[/snapback]

72759[/snapback]

So who is good enough? Seeing as people seem to know for a fact that we are "far to big a club" to see such people at the club?

72761[/snapback]

Only one man is good enough imo and thats Martin O'Neil.