Jump to content

pooptash

Members
  • Content Count

    137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About pooptash

  • Rank
    YTS Contract
  • Birthday 10/08/1989

Profile Information

  • Location
    Deckham motorway
  1. 80% the other 20% is spent workin
  2. am game (means yes for the silly people)
  3. Fuck her. Get a new lass or just be gay
  4. I'd like you to twice this lick my balls FYP twice?
  5. i agree like bawan the poor lad came on still not 100% fit got stuck in when he could hes only young aswell so obv hasnt got much experience of playin at top level he scored a rayker against juve yea so what why do yous critisize so much? i could of critisized tom for not passin but nar nar i kept it to mysel unlike yous
  6. Pretty well sure the deadline was today, so whats happening?
  7. rrr ana who it is man. Jonny fuckin barnes! :-)
  8. A child! 0o0o close Him off home alone?
×
×
  • Create New...