Anyone read a mag for all seasons?

sammynb

It's practically the only book about whose merits me and my old man are in agreement. Cracking stuff. ;)

Your cock?

Yes

But wouldn't it be, to use a term my father used, your "old fellow"?

Your cock?

Me and my dick read it when it came out but I can't remember a blinkin' thing about it! I certainly can't recall getting a hard on.

Does anyone know who Billy Furious is? I reckon I know who it is, but just wondered if anyone knew for certain.

Me and my dick read it when it came out but I can't remember a blinkin' thing about it! I certainly can't recall getting a hard on.

Does anyone know who Billy Furious is? I reckon I know who it is, but just wondered if anyone knew for certain.

It's just Kriss Knights alter ego isn't it?

Yeah, it's a great book. I love it. That was a great season, and I love how it starts off with the last two games of the previous season (91/92) the Portsmouth Home, and then the Leicester Away. I was at both and they were as emotional and as serious as he depicts it, and all that madness at Filbert Street, all true - even the nun. The nun was the row behind me, and it was bizaare seeing a proper nun, jumping up and down going mad.

Cracking times that year. He didn't mention the Hot Dog fight at Tranmere away though, which was quite funny.

It's just Kriss Knights alter ego isn't it?

;):D