The toon's best restaurants

ChezGiven

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I reckon you could make a fortune opening up a burrito shop in place of one of the kebab ones in the town. Perfect pissed eating and wrapped in foil they would warm your hands in the winter too.

Theres a new Burrita Bar in town according to GRT from NO

:lol:

Where? And who's GRT? :D

Click-me-do Don't know how upto date this is mind.

doesn't tokyo bar do sushi?

not to be presumptive or owt... :D

totally agree about kebabs almost monopoly of late night takeaway food needing to end.

I'll supply the research if someone else can supply the funds :lol::

totally agree about kebabs almost monopoly of late night takeaway food needing to end.

I'll supply the research if someone else can supply the funds :o:

We could club together, pool our funds and open a Toontastic burrito shop with themed burritos named after usernames.

Obviously "The Fish" would just be a tortilla filled with lard. :lol:

I'll supply the research if someone else can supply the funds ;):

We could club together, pool our funds and open a Toontastic burrito shop with themed burritos named after usernames.

Obviously "The Fish" would just be a tortilla filled with lard. :o

The Gemmil - Tortilla stuffed with mash potato abosultely laden with Ginger, maybe some Balsamic Vinegar to give it a bitter twist, a little Pork rind and some airplane lettuce to symbolise the limp-ness of it's namesake.

the Alex- a pint of Bitter tbh :lol:

You bastard! Although it means that the gap is still there in the market. Is there any of us looks hispanic though? No one's gonna buy burritos off someone with blond eyebrows.

Or no eyebrows in the case of Alex.

I reckon all the staff should have Groucho Marx moustaches painted on. Even the lasses.

You bastard! Although it means that the gap is still there in the market. Is there any of us looks hispanic though? No one's gonna buy burritos off someone with blond eyebrows.

I would have thought Ole' Snakehips was the spit of Ricky Martin?

Pay for me to go on holiday and get a tan and I'll do it :D

You wouldnt need the Groucho 'tache treatment either.

Pay for me to go on holiday and get a tan and I'll do it :lol:

You don't need to go on holiday to get a tan, gypistani! Switch the lights on at home and you start to darken. :D

You wouldnt need the Groucho 'tache treatment either.

I've had a shave this morning :lol:

Gemmill & Fish running a take away? Can't see that Making a profit.

Like the Larson cartoon where the Donut shop owner is trying to work out why he is barely breaking even as a 50 stone kid does the sweeping up.

Don't worry, I'd keep an eye on the fat twat. Put cameras in if needs be.

Gemmill & Fish running a take away? Can't see that Making a profit.

Like the Larson cartoon where the Donut shop owner is trying to work out why he is barely breaking even as a 50 stone kid does the sweeping up.

Don't worry, I'd keep an eye on the fat twat. Put cameras in if needs be.

:D

Widescreen CCTV