Friday Night

khay

and who is going out to see shinny lights?

Work for me at nine the morrow, get the feeling that a till will be as close as i get to taking sleeping pills the morrow.

Anyone else getting ready for a night of t.v and sleep?

;) Heading out for a mad one (well, as mad as it gets these days - a quiet meal and a mug of Horlicks) tomorrow night, so just going to kick back tonight, whip up a stir-fry and find a fillum to watch.

Dont want to spoil it our anything but she sucks cock in the end.

:icon_lol:

It's good have fun! :nufc:

Think some x-files is in order....

Being doing a report for cadburys Schweppes for uni this week, came back from the shops with a five pack of dairy milks. ;):nufc:

I'm not that fat before someone gives me a telling off! :nufc:

Edited by khay

;) Heading out for a mad one (well, as mad as it gets these days - a quiet meal and a mug of Horlicks) tomorrow night, so just going to kick back tonight, whip up a stir-fry and find a fillum to watch.

Aye, this is for your birthday,yes?

Martins told me he was going to get a goal just for you! :nufc:

I made a stir fry for the other half last week, i only had too mouths full, far to hot. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Heading out for a mad one (well, as mad as it gets these days - a quiet meal and a mug of Horlicks) tomorrow night, so just going to kick back tonight, whip up a stir-fry and find a fillum to watch.

Martins told me he was going to get a goal just for you! :nufc:

I made a stir fry for the other half last week, i only had too mouths full, far to hot. :nufc:

;)

Belatedly and indirectly for my birthday, aye. If it was actually my birthday, Martins'd be promising a double hat-trick and I'd be on the hot chocolate.

I really should be going to bed, gotta open up the shop for half 8 tomorow, which means I need to be there for 8 at the latest to put the papers up and do the machines. ;)

:nufc: Heading out for a mad one (well, as mad as it gets these days - a quiet meal and a mug of Horlicks) tomorrow night, so just going to kick back tonight, whip up a stir-fry and find a fillum to watch.

Martins told me he was going to get a goal just for you! :D

I made a stir fry for the other half last week, i only had too mouths full, far to hot. :D

:calmdown:

Belatedly and indirectly for my birthday, aye. If it was actually my birthday, Martins'd be promising a double hat-trick and I'd be on the hot chocolate.

He did get you one.

:D Heading out for a mad one (well, as mad as it gets these days - a quiet meal and a mug of Horlicks) tomorrow night, so just going to kick back tonight, whip up a stir-fry and find a fillum to watch.

Martins told me he was going to get a goal just for you! :(

I made a stir fry for the other half last week, i only had too mouths full, far to hot. :D

:nufc:

He did get you one.

Bastid linesman. :calmdown: