IT'S JUST NOT FAIR, I TELL YA!!!

snakehips

Do Rodders and Portly Freddie not realise what our lowly league position is doing to my self esteem??

I mean, last week I was desperate for manure to beat Sheff Utd and now this week I am wanting Everton, yes fuckin' EVERTON, to win.

IT'S. JUST. NOT. RIGHT. :nufc::nufc:;):icon_lol:

You jinxed it Mr Hips.

Finished 1-1.

Mightaswell make this the "Todays Football" thread.

Reading 1-0 at Fulham with a penalty and Fulham down to 10 men.

A marvelous -2 start for my fantasy team.

Should've put Doyle in then shouldn't you? ;)

Bastarding Arsenal losing to bastarding Bolton!

Did anyone read that interview in the Mail today with Diouf?

What pretentious little turd he is. :icon_lol:

No.

But just how did Diana die Brock? ;)

Bastarding Arsenal losing to bastarding Bolton!

Did anyone read that interview in the Mail today with Diouf?

What pretentious little turd he is. :nufc:

No.

But just how did Diana die Brock? ;)

It was on the table so I read the sport section. :icon_lol:

Credit to Allardyce, after the way we finished above them at the end of last season and after he didn't get the England job, I really expected Bolton to do poorly this season.

If it's out of McClaren and Allardyce for the England man, you'd have thought it wouldn't be a hard situation to solve.

606 is full of gooners complaining about the push on Eboue and saying Allerdyce bullied the ref into thinking that Bolton are the hard done to team. Are they forgetting their own players surrounding the ref and I'm sure their have been a few times when Lehmann has pushed over people off the ball and just got a yellow or a telling off.

606 is full of gooners complaining about the push on Eboue and saying Allerdyce bullied the ref into thinking that Bolton are the hard done to team. Are they forgetting their own players surrounding the ref and I'm sure their have been a few times when Lehmann has pushed over people off the ball and just got a yellow or a telling off.

Vintage arsenal! Cry like girls whenever it doesn't go your way, blame all and sundry and complain about stuff your own players do all the time to other teams.

Bolton are awful and have helped make the prem as shite as it is, but like many teams they know arsenal are a bunch of whinging spoilt pricks who can be be taken care of by the football equivalent of a school bully picking on a little kid in the playground!

As for Bolton, they're just as bad in other ways with cheats and divers, surrounding refs and basically spoiling the game at all opportunities, but when they do it to Arsenal it is undeniably funny.