Madonna

curry stained pilchard

I've seen her in concert. Garbage tbh. Turned up on stage an hour late too. Ooo what a fucking diva you are, you muscle-bound bitch.

;)

Quite possibly the most embarassing admission I've seen made on this board.

I've seen her in concert. Garbage tbh. Turned up on stage an hour late too. Ooo what a fucking diva you are, you muscle-bound bitch.

;)

Quite possibly the most embarassing admission I've seen made on this board.

Arsed. Went with the ex-bird when I lived in America. It's not like I travelled to see her or even wanted to go.

The time I saw her was a tour where she refused to play any of her old stuff (so any of the stuff that anyone knew). She played all her new uber-trendy stuff, did some sort of Crouching Tiger martial arts wire type show, and off she went. Utter shite.

Been around for a hell of a long time and also still cranks it out and stays (more or less) up to date

I don't like her but I think you have to rate her..................

Nah, you don't have to rate her imo. She doesn't stay up to date, she just normally signals the death knell for something as it's no longer cool by the time she jumps on the bandwagon. She looks like a rough old trout too. Put some clothes on!

the Gays love her. Although you could get some great entertainment by locking a Madonna Gayer and a Kylie Gayer in a room and letting the cameras roll.

What, not only am I not allowed to spell it T-e-h for comedy value, but the automated txtspk-zapper fucks up the capitalisation too? How rude ;)

Saw a video recently where she was in purple lycra workout gear. Now she might well be very proud of the fact that she's kept herself in shape well into her 40s, but have some fucking dignity woman!? Millions of people are going to see you in that get-up ffs. Younger, fitter lasses than you wouldn't make a video of themselves in a leotard so why are you?!

Have to confess that I've always liked her music tbh. She's looking a bit ropey nowadays, and that documentary she did only confirmed that she has nothing of worthwhile to say. She was far more entertaining when she drank and shagged around tbh. Read her biography (I know, I know) which basically said the reason she's stayed at the top is that she's pretty ruthless and a bit of a slapper. Gay bloke in the office next to mine is a huge fan, went to see her 4 times in a row when she played London a couple of months back at £100 a pop the madman.

Someone I know knew her in the early days in New York and reckoned she was totally ruthless about her career but she stayed intermittent touch with some people for years after she became a super star