Hangover prevention

Mark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on the lash, cant be arsed with a hangover when I have stuff to do the next day. A kna drinking loads of water is good, but I always feel knackered the next day, whats the crack?

Cracks ok but you still get a come down.

Going on the lash, cant be arsed with a hangover when I have stuff to do the next day. A kna drinking loads of water is good, but I always feel knackered the next day, whats the crack?

Dont drink?

Dont drink?

There's always one loser isn't there...

Before you go to bed have a couple of cans of full-fat coke and/or a couple of mugs of sweet tea (sugar & caffine keeps you right). Also have some toast with honey on (for soaking-up and glucose hit), a banana (potassium) and some orange juice (vit c). And have a couple of paracetamols and a pint glass of water by your bed.

You'll be right as rain.

Before you go to bed have a couple of cans of full-fat coke and/or a couple of mugs of sweet tea (sugar & caffine keeps you right). Also have some toast with honey on (for soaking-up and glucose hit), a banana (potassium) and some orange juice (vit c). And have a couple of paracetamols and a pint glass of water by your bed.

You'll be right as rain.

Yeah, that pretty much works.

I usually spread my drinks out as well. I'll have a couple of pints and then a soft drink or two and then another pint.

Also, brush your teeth and tounge before you go to bed. Your mouth won't feel like somethings died in it quite so much when you wake up in the morning.

You'll be right as rain.

Do what? I have trouble finding my arse with both hands when I'm mullered, never mind putting together a picnic hamper of coke, fruit, toast, tea and orange juice.

Guest Patrokles

Dont drink?

More of a loser if you can't have fun without drinking heavily, to be honest.

You'll be right as rain.

Do what? I have trouble finding my arse with both hands when I'm mullered, never mind putting together a picnic hamper of coke, fruit, toast, tea and orange juice.

I think that might be partly why it works. By the time you've got it all together you've sobered up.

Dont drink?

:calmdown::nufc::D

Where did I say I couldn't have fun without drink? I don't even drink heavily tbh.

Guest Patrokles

Dont drink?

:calmdown::nufc::D

Where did I say I couldn't have fun without drink? I don't even drink heavily tbh.

Then why do you need a hangover cure?

I always feel like shite the next day when I've had a a few drinks.

Just because you moan about fucking everything doesn't mean you can have a go at people who want to have fun you know.

Guest Patrokles

Just because you moan about fucking everything doesn't mean you can have a go at people who want to have fun you know.

... I thought you didn't need to drink to have fun? ;)

I don't, but drinking is fun too.

You pedantic fuck.

I don't, but drinking is fun too.

You pedantic fuck.

hows about drinking in moderation so that you don't get a hangover... or stop being a pikey fucker and drink something other than Blue WKD.... ya daft twat.