Allen Carr

adios

he's that waste of oxygen that co-"presented" the Friday Night Project.

he's on all of those fucking list programs, his voice could shred granite, he could eat an apple through a tennis racket and his repetoir seems to borrow much from the double entendre ridden hacks of the carry-on films ;)

I likes him not a jot!

he's on all of those fucking list programs, his voice could shred granite, he could eat an apple through a tennis racket and his repetoir seems to borrow much from the double entendre ridden hacks of the carry-on films ;)

I likes him not a jot!

Agreed, he seems a right twat.

he's on all of those fucking list programs, his voice could shred granite, he could eat an apple through a tennis racket and his repetoir seems to borrow much from the double entendre ridden hacks of the carry-on films :o

I likes him not a jot!

The reason I don't like that comedian with the funny hair. :) I cannot remember his name my mind has gone blank. I think it starts with a B. Hosted some kind of BB show as well. Wears a scarf and silly tight trousers.

Anyway I don't like him because i actually saw kenneth Williams on the telly quite a bit and don't need a new shadow of him.

he's on all of those fucking list programs, his voice could shred granite, he could eat an apple through a tennis racket and his repetoir seems to borrow much from the double entendre ridden hacks of the carry-on films :o

I likes him not a jot!

The reason I don't like that comedian with the funny hair. :) I cannot remember his name my mind has gone blank. I think it starts with a B. Hosted some kind of BB show as well. Wears a scarf and silly tight trousers.

Anyway I don't like him because i actually saw kenneth Williams on the telly quite a bit and don't need a new shadow of him.

Russel Brand...

prime example of how simply being outrageous for outrage's sake can get you revered at the moment.

Still thought Bob Geldoff's "Russel Brand... what a c**t" line was funny though

I likes him not a jot!

Russel Brand...

prime example of how simply being outrageous for outrage's sake can get you revered at the moment.

No. 2 in Arena's list of most undeserving icon of the year, behind only Pete Doherty.

No. 2 in Arena's list of most undeserving icon of the year, behind only Pete Doherty.

now there's two people I'd not like to share a lift with.

he's on all of those fucking list programs, his voice could shred granite, he could eat an apple through a tennis racket and his repetoir seems to borrow much from the double entendre ridden hacks of the carry-on films :(

I likes him not a jot!

The reason I don't like that comedian with the funny hair. :( I cannot remember his name my mind has gone blank. I think it starts with a B. Hosted some kind of BB show as well. Wears a scarf and silly tight trousers.

Russel Brand...

Brand's

was better. :D Edited by luckyluke