Sign in to follow this  
Jusoda Kid

Gejon

Just been looking at the post your mugshot on NO and in particular Gejons mugshot, boy have you piled the beef on, if you don't want to end up like the fish i suggest you lay offf the sweet mince pies this christmas :calmdown:

I just remember you posting a picture a while back and there was no excess baggae at all then you posted your latest pic and i though it was fucking silent bob tbh :calmdown:

Havent put any weight on at all just clever camera work :blink:

HOOO!

Stumpy-Mother-Fucker!

I'm not fat.

toss-biscuit.

at least Gemmil has an old (bloated) image to go off, your dwarven vision has no fucking frame of reference to build a comparison from, so to say that Gejon is owt like me and then to insinuate that he's fat is so far off the mark it is franlky ridiculous....

plus you're short

and over compensate for the blatant homo-erotic tendancies you submit to

and rail on about your lass and claim to have her over a barrel when quite clearly you're so under the thumb you disappear twixt the ridges and clefts in her finger print.

add to that the fact you're confused as to you're birth place I'd say that you're way to maladjusted to cast aspersions upon anyone else here.

bollock-fiddler

:calmdown:

HOOO!

Stumpy-Mother-Fucker!

I'm not fat.

toss-biscuit.

at least Gemmil has an old (bloated) image to go off, your dwarven vision has no fucking frame of reference to build a comparison from, so to say that Gejon is owt like me and then to insinuate that he's fat is so far off the mark it is franlky ridiculous....

plus you're short

and rail on about your lass and claim to have her over a barrel when quite clearly you're so under the thumb you disappear twixt the ridges and clefts in her finger print.

add to that the fact you're confused as to you're birth place I'd say that you're way to maladjusted to cast aspersions upon anyone else here.

bollock-fiddler

:blink:

:D

why is it that every girl I have the likes for.... ends up being a WHOLE bag o' crazy? :blink:

fricking shitty date

awesome til the last five minutes, then she goes all skitzo and I'm standing in the taxi rank scratching my head thinking.." a-whaaaaaaaa?"

before paying 26 bloody quid to get home...

but but but, everything was going ace biscuits til.... ZOWIE, she's goes all Gomer Pile on me

:icon_lol:

why is it that every girl I have the likes for.... ends up being a WHOLE bag o' crazy? :D

fricking shitty date

awesome til the last five minutes, then she goes all skitzo and I'm standing in the taxi rank scratching my head thinking.." a-whaaaaaaaa?"

before paying 26 bloody quid to get home...

but but but, everything was going ace biscuits til.... ZOWIE, she's goes all Gomer Pile on me

I've no idea. :blink:

All I know is that I'm perfectly normal.

HOOO!

Stumpy-Mother-Fucker!

I'm not fat.

toss-biscuit.

plus you're short

bollock-fiddler

Ok Greggs on Legs, i get the message :calmdown:

HOOO!

Stumpy-Mother-Fucker!

I'm not fat.

toss-biscuit.

plus you're short

bollock-fiddler

Ok Greggs on Legs, i get the message :calmdown:

:D:D

I,d rather be skinny than fat . :calmdown:

I'd rather be deaf than blind

what game are we playing? :blink:

I,d rather be skinny than fat . :calmdown:

I would hope this is just a loosener and your posts will be improving from this point on. :blink:

you at work mate?

nope.. I haven't got a fucking clue what that actually means...

desperate for what...?

I'm lost.