Revels

Guest Patrokles

I preferred Peanut Treets.

Of course in my day, this was all fields......

Normal Treets were better :icon_lol:

Only if you had bad teeth and were from the poor school where they all had nits.

How very dare you! :lol:

Dont like the orange ones (or orange creams of any kind) but I love the coffee ones.

Used to love coffee ice-cream and you never see that anymore, or lime angel delight for that matter.

They do coffee ice cream in M&S last time I looked.

Only if you had bad teeth and were from the poor school where they all had nits.

Just because a woman has bad taste in confectionery and knows all the lyrics to Judy Garlands songs doesn't mean she attended a school for chip butty folk and got called 'Nitty Nora' while she was there!

Just because a woman has bad taste in confectionery and knows all the lyrics to Judy Garlands songs doesn't mean she attended a school for chip butty folk and got called 'Nitty Nora' while she was there!

<_<

Me dear? Garland dear? Nits dear? No dear.....:D

Normal Treets were better <_<

How very dare you! :icon_lol:

:D

Me dear? Garland dear? Nits dear? No dear.....:razz:

:search::lol:

Guest Patrokles

Just went out and got myself a pack of Revels and scoffed them in a couple of minutes with a mug of coffee.

Bastids.

I steal all mine from Woolie's. I feel like it's okay to steal them because I don't like them all.

Nitty Nora <_< Not heard that for ages.