Today 10 years ago

Isegrim

F***ing shit day that was.

I thought you would have been over things like that by now?normally a few months and people are fine.

Well, maybe if it hadn't all been downhill since then had helped?

Edited by Isegrim

Aye, very very strange day. I console myself with the fact that we've been the 5th best team in the country ever since. Not to mention the fact that we've consistently signed England internationals.

Wierdest day ever in Newcastle that day. People openly crying in the streets......

Still, Landerners got Princess Dianna a year later.

That's a bit harsh, morons from all over the world were gutted when she died.

Aye, very very strange day. I console myself with the fact that we've been the 5th best team in the country ever since. Not to mention the fact that we've consistently signed England internationals.

I think we are only 5th best if you include our time under Keegan though. Naturally you have to do this because as you know it's the board and not the chairman that's important.

I was only a bairn but i'll never forget the gleeful Mackem dinnerlady breaking the news to all the NUFC supportering kids and basically laughing in their faces.

I didn't believe her so I wasn't too arsed until I got home and found out it was true.

Edited by Ted Maul

I was only a bairn but i'll never forget the gleeful Mackem dinnerlady breaking the news to all the NUFC supportering kids and basically laughing in their faces.

I didn't believe her so I wasn't too arsed until I got home and found out it was true.

Only cos she didnt have to keep a look out for him outside the gates anymore