Shameless

catmag

"more than one way to skin a c..." :lol:

I heard Catmags the gasp of shock from Consett

There was an audible gasp from the girls here at work when she said that :lol: I was kind of expecting it to crop up somewhere in the programme, but not from a woman ;)

Too many big characters missing now. Still canny funny like, but I think this should be the final series. You see too many good series being flogged to death when they should have been finished far earlier.

It's definitely worse for Kev and Veronica leaving like. Thank the lord for Marty :razz:

Too many big characters missing now. Still canny funny like, but I think this should be the final series. You see too many good series being flogged to death when they should have been finished far earlier.

I agree... For some reason it didn't seem to be half as funny last night, still enjoyed it though. Seems to be dragging out a bit now.

Edited by Jellikit

It's definitely worse for Kev and Veronica leaving like. Thank the lord for Marty :razz:

'Don't worry Debbie..it's not your fault FUCKINBITCH...' :razz:

Unfortunately I read in the guide that "as of series 5 in 2008, each series will be longer, akin to the lengths of American shows such as Frasier and Friends. The writers see no reason why Shameless could not run as long as those shows."

:razz: