Tourettes de France

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Keith Allen documentary where he take a bus load of tourettes sufferers to France. Also catches up with the lad from the QED 'John's Not Mad' programme from the eighties. Could make interesting viewing. Channel 4, 10pm.

Keith Allen in sweary tv shocker.

I hear they gety a black bus driver to lose them and film the tourettic racial abuse that ensues.

<_<

:razz:

Keith Allen documentary where he take a bus load of tourettes sufferers to France. Also catches up with the lad from the QED 'John's Not Mad' programme from the eighties. Could make interesting viewing. Channel 4, 10pm.

I hear they gety a black bus driver to lose them and film the tourettic racial abuse that ensues.

<_<

I enjoyed "You're Fayed" where he followed Mohammed al Fayed around :razz:

<_<

<_<

Sounds like Gemmill will have the video set to record then! :razz:

The bit that was just on where he was talking to one of the lads and he told him about the silent ticks ie thinking about bad stuff happening and suchlike, well doesn't everyone get that?

I get urges to do inappropriate stuff all the time, laugh at funerals, hurl abuse at people I care about, jump off tall things, say stuff that I don't want to, etc, does that stuff go through everyone's head, or not?

The bit that was just on where he was talking to one of the lads and he told him about the silent ticks ie thinking about bad stuff happening and suchlike, well doesn't everyone get that?

I get urges to do inappropriate stuff all the time, laugh at funerals, hurl abuse at people I care about, jump off tall things, say stuff that I don't want to, etc, does that stuff go through everyone's head, or not?

Aye, making a mountain out of a molehill tbbh.

No. It's just you. You freak. <_<

No. It's just you. You freak. :razz:

I always knew I was special. <_<

Hilariously funny if not only for the way the show had blatantly used this disability to rake in viewers. The batman and robin style screen text made this obvious!

Personal favourite moment was the older guy, the main one talking, shouting "PERV!", "PEADO!" at the vicar guy showing him round the church. He then went outside and started shouting "BOMB!", "BIN LADEN!".

<_<

I wish John's conversation with Prince Charles had been caught on tape.

Despite all the swearing, I still found the yelling of the word "Parasite" at prince Charles the most amusing !

Best outburst so far:

I'm a HOMOSAPIEN!!

I know I shouldn't, but :unsure:

Perhaps I have tourettes!?!

Am I right in thinking the Homosapien remark came in Canterbury? Just occurred to me that would've been in relation to creationism and such :secret:

Allen blatantly came up with the name before the concept.

That QED was mint like. The bit where he spits out half his fish supper was legendary at the time.