Parker, Butt, Emre, Milner, Pattison, Troisi, Gate,

Martins, Dyer, Sibierski, Luque, Carroll, LuaLua

O'Brien is also in the squad but as usual, he is missed off the internet lists

Edited by NobbySolano

-------------------Given--------------------

--------------Taylor---Hunty---------------

Solano--------------------------------Edgar

-----------------------Butt-------------------

Milner (Troisi 85)-------Emre-----------Kazenga (Luque 89)

-----------------------------------------------

-------------Dyer (Carrol 76)----------------

---------------------Martins------------------

Hmm, don't think LuaLua is ready for first team action... He's only 15 ;)

Think it will be something like this:

Given

Solano Taylor Huntington Edgar

Dyer Parker Emre Milner

Sibierski Martins

Edit: Forgot about Milner :o

Edited by janu

OK, you win ;) But that wikipedia-site said " younger cousin" 1 hour ago...

It was wrong

I put Kazenga in as i think I would like to have a proper winger, rather than have Emre out there who always cuts inside. Could even play Troisi ;)

ALAN O'BRIEN TBH

He has the pace, but seems to lack any technical ability whatsoever.

Tbf I can only see Kazenga getting match time if we are comfortly winning or if some of the lads eat posioned lasange before the match.

I put Kazenga in as i think I would like to have a proper winger, rather than have Emre out there who always cuts inside. Could even play Troisi ;)

ALAN O'BRIEN TBH

Tbf I can only see Kazenga getting match time if we are comfortly winning or if some of the lads eat posioned lasange before the match.

His crossing against Birmingham was poor but everyone has their off days, needs a chance tbh

I think we're never gonna know for certain untill we hear the what the lad himself has to say :o

------------------------------- Given --------------------------------

Solano --------- Taylor -------------- Huntington ------- Edgar

Milner --------- Parker --------------- Butt --------------- Emre

------------------------------------ Dyer ----------------------------

------------------- Martins ------------------------------------------

Subs: Harper, Pattison, Lua Lua, Sibierski, Carroll

The starting line-up for this game is a tricky one to dictate, having not a single out-and-out left-winger in the squad. The natural person to play there would be Milner, and to put Kieron Dyer on the right. However, i feel that this game, up against a good Spurs defense, should be all about Dyer from our perspective. Martins has really shown what a good player he is recently, but needs an affective partner. Dyer helps Martins to blossom when he is played in an advanced position. Sibierski is fairly immobile, and Martins needs a fast partner, basically to keep up with him - as daft as it sounds.

Plus, i feel that Dyer is totally ineffective on the right-wing and it is a waste of a position if he is played there.

Emre will really have to be on the ball in this game. He played in this position in the home game against Tottenham, and was left wanting at times. He needs to watch his defensive capabilities, or incapabilities - because Spurs have Aaron Lennon and we have David Edgar. We're going to have to rely on the likes of Emre and Butt, also a key factor if we want to stop Lennon, if we want to get anything out of this game.

I'm not feeling overly optimistic about this one. We've got a poor record at White Hart Lane.

Spurs 2-1 Newcastle

------------------------------- Given --------------------------------

Solano --------- Taylor -------------- Huntington ------- Edgar

Milner --------- Parker --------------- Butt --------------- Emre

------------------------------------ Dyer ----------------------------

------------------- Martins ------------------------------------------

Subs: Harper, Pattison, Lua Lua, Sibierski, Carroll

The starting line-up for this game is a tricky one to dictate, having not a single out-and-out left-winger in the squad. The natural person to play there would be Milner, and to put Kieron Dyer on the right. However, i feel that this game, up against a good Spurs defense, should be all about Dyer from our perspective. Martins has really shown what a good player he is recently, but needs an affective partner. Dyer helps Martins to blossom when he is played in an advanced position. Sibierski is fairly immobile, and Martins needs a fast partner, basically to keep up with him - as daft as it sounds.

Plus, i feel that Dyer is totally ineffective on the right-wing and it is a waste of a position if he is played there.

Emre will really have to be on the ball in this game. He played in this position in the home game against Tottenham, and was left wanting at times. He needs to watch his defensive capabilities, or incapabilities - because Spurs have Aaron Lennon and we have David Edgar. We're going to have to rely on the likes of Emre and Butt, also a key factor if we want to stop Lennon, if we want to get anything out of this game.

I'm not feeling overly optimistic about this one. We've got a poor record at White Hart Lane.

Spurs 2-1 Newcastle

Yorkie, you always predict a Newcastle defeat. Then you're absolutly fuming and gutted when we lose.

Why don't you brace yourself? ;)

ALAN O'BRIEN TBH

That is why Pattison is in :o