Toontastic Piss Up - Birmingham (h) 17th West Ham (h) 20th

Scottish Mag

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemmill's soopafan status down the drain tbh. I was there, and I was embarassed. But not turning up because you basically can't be arsed?

Weak.

;)

You can fuck off with that fat boy, because I've dragged my arse out of the house for all of the shite European games and the pre-season friendly cobblers, while you've sat in and watched them on the telly - what was your excuse for them if not that you couldn't be arsed? Surprised at you trying to play the soopafan card actually. :razz:

I was a bit pissed (and pissed off) when I made that post, apologies :rolleyes: . I can understand you not going, and often can't be bothered myself, as you know. But when you've got a ticket, isn't it a bit of a waste?

Also how the fuck did you predict the right match to avoid? :lol:

Gemmill's soopafan status down the drain tbh. I was there, and I was embarassed. But not turning up because you basically can't be arsed?

Weak.

:rolleyes:

You can fuck off with that fat boy, because I've dragged my arse out of the house for all of the shite European games and the pre-season friendly cobblers, while you've sat in and watched them on the telly - what was your excuse for them if not that you couldn't be arsed? Surprised at you trying to play the soopafan card actually. :lol:

I was a bit pissed (and pissed off) when I made that post, apologies :lol: . I can understand you not going, and often can't be bothered myself, as you know. But when you've got a ticket, isn't it a bit of a waste?

Also how the fuck did you predict the right match to avoid? :lol:

:razz: It's called genius. No bother btw, thought it was a bit out of character even for a big hom like you. ;)

It was definitely a waste of money, but I've cancelled the direct debit thing now as well. I'm not just gonna mindlessly go to all of the shit European games anymore. If I decide it's worth it, I'll make the effort to get a ticket. If I forget to make the effort or whatever then I can't have really wanted to go. Going out of some sense of duty is for mongs.

Weak.

:rolleyes:

You can fuck off with that fat boy, because I've dragged my arse out of the house for all of the shite European games and the pre-season friendly cobblers, while you've sat in and watched them on the telly - what was your excuse for them if not that you couldn't be arsed? Surprised at you trying to play the soopafan card actually. :rolleyes:

I was a bit pissed (and pissed off) when I made that post, apologies :rolleyes: . I can understand you not going, and often can't be bothered myself, as you know. But when you've got a ticket, isn't it a bit of a waste?

Also how the fuck did you predict the right match to avoid? :rolleyes:

:mellow: It's called genius. No bother btw, thought it was a bit out of character even for a big hom like you. :rolleyes:

It was definitely a waste of money, but I've cancelled the direct debit thing now as well. I'm not just gonna mindlessly go to all of the shit European games anymore. If I decide it's worth it, I'll make the effort to get a ticket. If I forget to make the effort or whatever then I can't have really wanted to go. Going out of some sense of duty is for mongs.

Its like my innate sense of which ones to go to this season.

Chelsea away remains the only reverse, 1 draw at home to Man U and the rest have been wins.

My presence at West Ham is a good omen tbf.

Nice to see Midds out again, and the family Chezgiven an'all. :lol:

Oh when Midds asked me if I was going out for a pint he didn't tell me he was seeing you bunch of slackers. :razz:

Oh when Midds asked me if I was going out for a pint he didn't tell me he was seeing you bunch of slackers. :razz:

You missed a laugh, Johnny <_<

You didn't ask!

Had to be in town anyway and just turned up on the off chance tbh. <_<