Luque move cancelled

Magma

Source: NUFC.co.uk

GLENN ROEDER has told Albert Luque to "get his head up" after a loan move to PSV Eindhoven fell through.

The Spanish striker was subject of an approach by PSV boss Ronald Koeman last week with a view to a loan move to the Phillips Stadion.

But United boss Glenn Roeder has now confirmed that the deal will not be going ahead.

He said: "After a decision made at the highest levels of both clubs, Albert Luque will not be going to PSV Eindhoven.

"He has to put PSV out of his mind. I know what it is like when a player sets his heart on joining another club and the move does not happen.

"They become despondent, but I will not accept any despondency around the Newcastle United training ground.

"He has to accept the decision. There is nothing he can do about it and there is nothing I can do about it.

"Now he has to get his head down and work for this football club."

GLENN ROEDER has told Albert Luque to "get his head up" after a loan move to PSV Eindhoven fell through.

The Spanish striker was subject of an approach by PSV boss Ronald Koeman last week with a view to a loan move to the Phillips Stadion.

But United boss Glenn Roeder has now confirmed that the deal will not be going ahead.

He said: "After a decision made at the highest levels of both clubs, Albert Luque will not be going to PSV Eindhoven.

"He has to put PSV out of his mind. I know what it is like when a player sets his heart on joining another club and the move does not happen.

"They become despondent, but I will not accept any despondency around the Newcastle United training ground.

"He has to accept the decision. There is nothing he can do about it and there is nothing I can do about it.

Up and doon like he's bobbing for apples.

Up and doon like he's bobbing for apples.

Like a Keeley blowjob tbh.