Sorry..

catmag

I hope I didn't delete it this morning after saying that. :lol: Will confirm later, but I'm sure I've still got both episodes so far on.

Men. Always making promises they can't keep :razz:

I never promised. :razz: But I'm sure I've still got it, so fear not!

:lol: Was watching all the clips on telly this morning, and I think a lot is being made of very little tbh. The lasses are being total bitches towards her, no doubt about that, but I've not heard anyone say anything overtly racist. Every BB prior to this has been about people bitching about someone or other once they've gone to bed. This time the lass they're bitching about happens to be Indian.

That dizzy bint that's seeing Sheringham said something like "Do people in India eat with their fingers then...........or is that the Chinese?" - evidence of her being an ignorant bitch more than anything else. Unless I've not seen something that they've said like.

They had John McCririck on GMTV this morning opining on the whole thing - "unconscious racism" according to him. And the bloke on GMTV said that if you watch the live stream they keep cutting out the sound which could be evidence that they're being racist....which is cobblers cos they do that if they mention anything at all other than the weather as far as I can gather.

Anyway, I'm boring myself now. :razz:

:lol: Was watching all the clips on telly this morning, and I think a lot is being made of very little tbh. The lasses are being total bitches towards her, no doubt about that, but I've not heard anyone say anything overtly racist. Every BB prior to this has been about people bitching about someone or other once they've gone to bed. This time the lass they're bitching about happens to be Indian.

That dizzy bint that's seeing Sheringham said something like "Do people in India eat with their fingers then...........or is that the Chinese?" - evidence of her being an ignorant bitch more than anything else. Unless I've not seen something that they've said like.

They had John McCririck on GMTV this morning opining on the whole thing - "unconscious racism" according to him. And the bloke on GMTV said that if you watch the live stream they keep cutting out the sound which could be evidence that they're being racist....which is cobblers cos they do that if they mention anything at all other than the weather as far as I can gather.

Anyway, I'm boring myself now. :razz:

To be honest I get the impression that Jo is racist. The dirty gypsy that she is.

The hard-faced beeyatch!

Unlike Danielle I think she's intelligent enough and I think some of the stuff she says, (while not overtly racist) is probably motivated in part by racism.

I have to say it is mainly bitching though generally.

On a separate note, Jo is utterly rancid.

The hard-faced beeyatch!

Unlike Danielle I think she's intelligent enough and I think some of the stuff she says, (while not overtly racist) is probably motivated in part by racism.

I haven't watched it tbh, just heard about the furore - on the news ffs! Anyway, always thought she was hard faced and I reckon she was only in S-Club because she can sing. What's all that about?

H & Jo for Eurovision in a Jemini-style fiasco. It's written in the stars. Maybe the song could have an overtly xenophobic theme.

:lol:

On that note, 'Waterloo' was a bold choice by that Swedish four piece that history seems to have forgotten.

The hard-faced beeyatch!

I haven't watched it tbh, just heard about the furore - on the news ffs! Anyway, always thought she was hard faced and I reckon she was only in S-Club because she can sing. What's all that about?

Definite man-head.

H & Jo for Eurovision in a Jemini-style fiasco. It's written in the stars. Maybe the song could have an overtly xenophobic theme.

Deeper Shade of Brown tbh

Looks like there's a new pretender to Walliver's "Honorary Gayer" throne...

Deeper Shade of Brown tbh

:blush:

Looks like there's a new pretender to Walliver's "Honorary Gayer" throne...

;)

(I've never seen those smilies before - there's loads in the 'show all' section that were new to me. I especially like what happens if you type woman between two colons...)

EDIT - I was hoping for an image of some daft bint in a 4x4 driving the wrong way down a one way system in the Galleries carpark and wondering why everyone was flashing her :blush:

Edited by Ted Maul

Typical multitasking woman, on the phone to her best friend bragging about how she's just murdered her bloke while simultaneously washing the blood out of her clothes and frying up his liver for supper.

Can't trust 'em.