picked the wrong day to give up smoking

meshman

God help us smokers when you can't have one at work in a few months time,i bet there will be a few bust up's and people losing their rag a lot more than normal.You can't just expect people who have smoked for year's to just stop it altogether like that!I'm like him that article,i go off it after an hour of not having one.

"This is the thing about following Newcastle I have had a lot of experience and frankly I need my addictions to cope, because just when you think there is light at the end of the tunnel, you usually realise it’s a oncoming truck."

:baby:

I hate smokers (even though my whole family smoke) and cant wait till its banned everywhere!

I hate none smoking whingers,but i love blowing smoke right in their face! :angry:

Yep fuckers like you :blink:

They are banning it from train stations soon arent they? get in! I love the desperation of smokers, struggling through periods when they cant continue increasing the risk of getting cancer :angry:

It's gonna be fucking great on the first of July when all the weak-minded spanners can no longer smoke in pubs and restaurants. Even better in the winter when they're all huddled around outside in the rain and wind. :blink:

"Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue" :blink:

Any of those lines by Lloyd Bridges are comedy gold, and when combined with the state of him after taking the stuff it just gets better!

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit taking amphetamines.