Murray v Nadal

Optimistic Nut

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this minute in the match he's still British. Well done to the lad. Let's see if he can avoid turning Scottish.

Remeber if he wins he's British, is he loses he is Scottish :rolleyes:

Deja Vu :blink:

Edited by Capo

Definitely the real deal, even if he loses today. Nadal can't deal with him.

Seems to be, but you hope he doesn't suffer the same luck as Henman. When he was at his best he had a freak in Sampras stopping him winning wimbledon, and Murray could suffer the same fate with Federer.

One advantage he has over Henman is that whilst Tim would have won wimbledon but for Sampras, he never looked likely to win any of the other grand slams, whereas Murray looks like he'll be in with a chance at any of them!

Having trouble with his side apparently. Proper Scotsman tbh. No bottle for the fight. Apparently William Wallace tried the same thing on just before he was hung, drawn and quartered. "Ayas! Me side man!"

Having trouble with his side apparently. Proper Scotsman tbh. No bottle for the fight. Apparently William Wallace tried the same thing on just before he was hung, drawn and quartered. "Ayas! Me side man!"

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I liked Frankie Boyle's assessment of Braveheart/Mel Gibson on Mock The Week, when he said: "People thought Mel Gibson would never make a convincing Scotsman, but look at him now...an alcoholic racist!"

:blink:

I liked Frankie Boyle's assessment of Braveheart/Mel Gibson on Mock The Week, when he said: "People thought Mel Gibson would never make a convincing Scotsman, but look at him now...an alcoholic racist!"

:rolleyes: Joking apart like, I hope Murray wins. The lad is a class act.

I was heartened to read that no Australians made it through to the last 16 of the men's or women's draw.

I'm quite happy with that fact as it means Hewitt didn't make the last 16.

Me too :rolleyes: