Murray v Nadal

Optimistic Nut

Derek McGovern tipped him to lose in the previous round (not to mention reckoning Ricky Hatton's opponent was worth a bet). He's a canny tipster but what an arrogant Scouse wanker he is. Love it when he gets things wrong as he's so cocksure.

This would be an absolutely amazing achievement were he to pull off this victory btw.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic match up until the final set. Shame Murray lost his head, but what a player he's going to be.

Looks like you have a player you can finally be proud of; shame he's Scottish. :rolleyes:

Why does everyone hate Nadal? Seems alright to me. Plus, he's the only one who seems able to challenge Federer (who I prefer btw). It would be boring if there was no one to challenge him and no one else really can at the minute.

Why does everyone hate Nadal? Seems alright to me. Plus, he's the only one who seems able to challenge Federer (who I prefer btw). It would be boring if there was no one to challenge him and no one else really can at the minute.

I found the pants he was wearing today very offensive, and long hair is for girls. Pretty neutral on him apart from that.

I'd be surprised if Bombadil's hatred doesn't have a little something to do with the Federer/Nadal rivalry?

Bombadil - I love how much you despise Spurs, every post about them drips with hatred, total respect to you for that.

There are several reasons - for a start I prefer watching players whose game is about more than just power and athleticism. And most of all, I can't stand his attitude, the stupid mind games, the shouting and pumping his fist after every single point - he's decidedly second to Federer not just in terms of technical ability, but also in his attitude.

There are several reasons - for a start I prefer watching players whose game is about more than just power and athleticism. And most of all, I can't stand his attitude, the stupid mind games, the shouting and pumping his fist after every single point - he's decidedly second to Federer not just in terms of technical ability, but also in his attitude.

Not in career head-to-heads though :rolleyes: