Lego Robot Wars

Invicta_Toon

Guest Patrokles

well in a manner not unlike tormenting the emo twat we have reached a end to the discourse whereby you admit I was right all along, you accept defeat like a child (writing nursery rhymes FFS please) and flounce off most likely to return unwanted at some other point in the future.

Vic, you loon, the only torment I suffer at your hands is the sheer agony of trying to have meaningful discourse with someone who barely understands basic English. Once again, I have to speculate whether you even know what emo means, because it's a label you constantly apply to me incorrectly whilst behaving in an EXTREMELY angsty manner yourself. Furthermore, I have at no point admitted that you were correct about anything; not has anyone else. In fact, the entire opposite is true.

You're a laughing stock. I suggest you salvage as much dignity as possible (by not posting any more), then fuck off and play with Mr. Frosty or Sylvanian Families.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well in a manner not unlike tormenting the emo twat we have reached a end to the discourse whereby you admit I was right all along, you accept defeat like a child (writing nursery rhymes FFS please) and flounce off most likely to return unwanted at some other point in the future.

Vic, you loon, the only torment I suffer at your hands is the sheer agony of trying to have meaningful discourse with someone who barely understands basic English. Once again, I have to speculate whether you even know what emo means, because it's a label you constantly apply to me incorrectly whilst behaving in an EXTREMELY angsty manner yourself. Furthermore, I have at no point admitted that you were correct about anything; not has anyone else. In fact, the entire opposite is true.

You're a laughing stock. I suggest you salvage as much dignity as possible (by not posting any more), then fuck off and play with Mr. Frosty or Sylvanian Families.

:yawn:

:lol:

;)

Vic, you're a tool. :lol:

keep it up, it's fucking amusing

amusing the kind of retards like yourself and emo boy tbh

people who don't know the difference between, lego, stickle bricks and sylvanian i'm not gay mam really families

;)

Vic, you're a tool. :lol:

people who don't know the difference between, lego, stickle bricks and sylvanian i'm not gay mam really families

gay_lego-thumb.jpg

That's thooper.

:pmsl:

Vic, you're a tool. ;)

:lol:

Guest Patrokles

:taunt:

Vic, you're a tool. :pmsl:

gay_lego-thumb.jpg

That's thooper.

:lol:;)