Mondays Gossip

Tom

So what the fuck were you saying then T-Keith? :o

None of the above.

Just saying that a lot of arseholes love to kick up a fuss (not regarging Emre & co) purely for the sake of it regarding racism.

That was basically it.

The above few posts are a fine example

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Welshman calling an Englishman a fucking English prick

An Englishman calling a Pakistani a fucking Paki prick

A Turk calling an African a fucking black prick

Eiither all of these are racist insults, or none of them are. They are not however, just 'factual and descriptive' insults.

Of course 'the english' have historically been weighed down by racism. :o

Jesus Christos. :unsure:

so that makes it all right?

No wonder this country's lost it's own culture, I don't advocate abusing people but the mountains that are made out of mole hills these days is astounding :o

......you mean the bits of culture it didn't plunder from other countries? :unsure:

None of the above.

Just saying that a lot of arseholes love to kick up a fuss (not regarging Emre & co) purely for the sake of it regarding racism.

That was basically it.

No your posts are a great example of the difference between reading, writing, arithmatic and comprehension.

Also if you could pedal forwards as well as you can backpedal you could win the tour de france. You obviously take enough drugs.

None of the above.

That was basically it.

Do they fuck man. Like who? And don't say the posts above prove that ffs. :unsure:

None of the above.

That was basically it.

No your posts are a great example of the difference between reading, writing, arithmatic and comprehension.

Also if you could pedal forwards as well as you can backpedal you could win the tour de france. You obviously take enough drugs.

:unsure:

People love to throw whitey and his feelings into this equation. I wonder why? :unsure:

perhaps because the phrase 'justice is blind' is supposedly one of the marks of a civilised society?

I've heard it all now!! Whitey wants justice.

Oh dear. :o

:o

Totally not what i was talking about

What were you talking about then? If it's all just busy-bodies who complain about this sort of thing then how come these players did complain? Also, in the same way, would you say 'paki' in front of an Asian person, seen as by your reckoning they aren't the ones offended by it (which I know for a fact is bollocks).

:suicide:

Thats tottally not what i was saying....

Your just putting words in my mouth or post even :o

It's EXACTLY what you were fucking saying. Either that or you can't write down what you mean in words that anyone other than you can understand!

Is it fuck.

Ok here goes...

Saying Paki in front of an asian is sound in my book

saying nigger to a black man is fine in a derogatory manner

There you fucking go, want a daily mail with that?

Haha, you've made fuck all sense all the way through the thread, don't seem to know what your own stance is on all of this, get offended when people supposedly misinterpret what you have to say, then sound more confused than ever before when you try to explain yourself. :unsure:

None of the above.

That was basically it.

Do they fuck man. Like who? And don't say the posts above prove that ffs. :unsure:

Must just be the uni environment then,

None of the above.

That was basically it.

Must just be the uni environment then,

Dope never made me a racist :huh::suicide:

None of the above.

That was basically it.

Smashing comeback. I used to think that Ed Byrne was quick but wow. That really is a rapier like wit of Swiftian proportions you have there T_Keith. What is it you're studying again Burger grilling?

People love to throw whitey and his feelings into this equation. I wonder why? :unsure:

perhaps because the phrase 'justice is blind' is supposedly one of the marks of a civilised society?

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite

:suicide:

Totally not what i was talking about

What were you talking about then? If it's all just busy-bodies who complain about this sort of thing then how come these players did complain? Also, in the same way, would you say 'paki' in front of an Asian person, seen as by your reckoning they aren't the ones offended by it (which I know for a fact is bollocks).

:huh:

Thats tottally not what i was saying....

Your just putting words in my mouth or post even :o

It's EXACTLY what you were fucking saying. Either that or you can't write down what you mean in words that anyone other than you can understand!

Is it fuck.

Ok here goes...

Saying Paki in front of an asian is sound in my book

saying nigger to a black man is fine in a derogatory manner

There you fucking go, want a daily mail with that?

Haha, you've made fuck all sense all the way through the thread, don't seem to know what your own stance is on all of this, get offended when people supposedly misinterpret what you have to say, then sound more confused than ever before when you try to explain yourself. :unsure:

Like shite

None of the above.

That was basically it.

Smashing comeback. I used to think that Ed Byrne was quick but wow. That really is a rapier like wit of Swiftian proportions you have there T_Keith. What is it you're studying again Burger grilling?

Keep it relevant.

For fucks sake man your a sad piece of work.

Quote it.

Point it out, all this back pedalling.

Fucking arsehole.

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite

I wonder how that translates in a French Algerian dialect? :suicide:

No wonder this country's lost it's own culture, I don't advocate abusing people but the mountains that are made out of mole hills these days is astounding :o

......you mean the bits of culture it didn't plunder from other countries? :unsure:

Slightly off topic but it amuses me how it's okay for Scotland to be patriotic, Wales, any other country but if you say I'm proud to be English it's seen that you're probably racist and you have to have everyone else's cultures forced down your neck or risk being racist about that as well. I'm just curious really but I wonder how many English designed, Church of England churches have been built in countries like Pakistan? It's interesting that this country is apparently based on racism but yet some would have you believe others are not.

Slightly off topic but it amuses me how it's okay for Scotland to be patriotic, Wales, any other country but if you say I'm proud to be English it's seen that you're probably racist and you have to have everyone else's cultures forced down your neck or risk being racist about that as well. I'm just curious really but I wonder how many English designed, Church of England churches have been built in countries like Pakistan? It's interesting that this country is apparently based on racism but yet some would have you believe others are not.

It is ok to be patriotic and English imo. Saying it isn't is just a myth perpetuated by the right-wing bad-dooers.

So will ROeder be his usual hypocrite self and back his man even though he tore into players making racist comments. I think so because he is a cock.

The point is whether or not the comments were racist.

Well IMHO calling someone a Negro out of anger is racist. It is a comment meant to hurt.

It's not nigger, though, which has definite negative connotation. It'd be the difference between Pakistani and Paki, I guess.

So where is Negro then. I know calling someone a Pakistani is saying where they come from. How does that equate to Negro?

Negro essentially means the same as black. It's in no way derogatory.

Paki means someone from pakistan so I am assuming you dont think that is racist either? Negro is neither Turkish nor English for black so why use it. It was a stattement based on someones race intended to cause emotional distress.

Its like saying Brit or Pom reallly?

Not racist at all

but the PC brigade get off on turning England into a police state where even a slip of the tongue can fuck you up :o

Here you imply that calling somebody Negro is the same as saying Brit or Pom.

......you mean the bits of culture it didn't plunder from other countries? :o

It is ok to be patriotic and English imo. Saying it isn't is just a myth perpetuated by the right-wing bad-dooers.

Huzzah! :unsure:

So will ROeder be his usual hypocrite self and back his man even though he tore into players making racist comments. I think so because he is a cock.

The point is whether or not the comments were racist.

Well IMHO calling someone a Negro out of anger is racist. It is a comment meant to hurt.

It's not nigger, though, which has definite negative connotation. It'd be the difference between Pakistani and Paki, I guess.

So where is Negro then. I know calling someone a Pakistani is saying where they come from. How does that equate to Negro?

Negro essentially means the same as black. It's in no way derogatory.

Paki means someone from pakistan so I am assuming you dont think that is racist either? Negro is neither Turkish nor English for black so why use it. It was a stattement based on someones race intended to cause emotional distress.

Can you prove that?

Besides, calling a Scottish person a Scot isn't racist so how is calling some from Pakistan a Paki? Just an excuse for people to whinge or get sympathy imo. What about calling a Welsh person Taff? Or and Irishman Paddy? I don't these folks getting a stress on about it. The problem is all the lefty do-gooders that jump on the bandwagon to say "Oh you can't say that about this person it'll offend them" when the actual people involved don't give a sh*t. The leftys just wind people up and cause the conflict.

NAIL / HEAD TBH

Here you say that these words wont cause offence to the people they are directed at.