All time league

bobbyshinton

• 4 years later...

If you look at all of the teams it's quite clear there's a bigger disparency with us and the mackems in terms of home points gained and away than any other. We're more reliant on home form, don't know if that's because we've had the best support or the distance involved.

If you look at all of the teams it's quite clear there's a bigger disparency with us and the mackems in terms of home points gained and away than any other. We're more reliant on home form, don't know if that's because we've had the best support or the distance involved.

Difficult to judge when there's such a variation in the numbers of games played, think it's just short of two thirds on average though, no great variation....

Points taken from home games....

Mackems - 65%.

Man City - 65%

Newcastle - 64%

Villa - 63%

Everton 63%

Spurs - 62%

Liverpool - 61%

Chelsea - 61%

Arsenal - 60%

Man U - 60%

Edit: If anything it just looks like the most succesful teams have been less reliant on home form.

Edited by Happy Face

Difficult to judge when there's such a variation in the numbers of games played, think it's just short of two thirds on average though, no great variation....

Mackems - 65%.

Man City - 65%

Newcastle - 64%

Villa - 63%

Everton 63%

Spurs - 62%

Liverpool - 61%

Chelsea - 61%

Arsenal - 60%

Man U - 60%

When you shag your lass in December do you finish and get your chart out? "Wor lass, my calculations indicate that's the 11th time this year you've cum, while it also indicates you're on 76 for times faked, we need to get this ratio bettered next year."

Never known anyone be more of a statto than yee. Soooooo the figures back up my point 5% is a big swing over 100 years

Mackems - 65%.

Man City - 65%

Newcastle - 64%

Villa - 63%

Everton 63%

Spurs - 62%

Liverpool - 61%

Chelsea - 61%

Arsenal - 60%

Man U - 60%

When you shag your lass in December do you finish and get your chart out? "Wor lass, my calculations indicate that's the 11th time this year you've cum, while it also indicates you're on 76 for times faked, we need to get this ratio bettered next year."

Never known anyone be more of a statto than yee. Soooooo the figures back up my point 5% is a big swing over 100 years

:lol: It's a pretty statty thread like tbf

I thought Spurs/Man City/Villa had Mug support but Man u were up there with the best. So it doesn't support your argument.

Mackems - 65%.

Man City - 65%

Newcastle - 64%

Villa - 63%

Everton 63%

Spurs - 62%

Liverpool - 61%

Chelsea - 61%

Arsenal - 60%

Man U - 60%

I thought Spurs/Man City/Villa had Mug support but Man u were up there with the best. So it doesn't support your argument.

Yes it does we're basically top of importance of the home crowd for points.

Mackems - 65%.

Man City - 65%

Newcastle - 64%

Villa - 63%

Everton 63%

Spurs - 62%

Liverpool - 61%

Chelsea - 61%

Arsenal - 60%

Man U - 60%

Aye

It's the reasons I'm not so sure about, given the spread of geography and quality of home support from the others.

Unless Man City fans ARE up there with us and better than Man U.

I'd be over the moon with 87 times a year and over 10% orgasm provision by the way.

Mackems - 65%.

Man City - 65%

Newcastle - 64%

Villa - 63%

Everton 63%

Spurs - 62%

Liverpool - 61%

Chelsea - 61%

Arsenal - 60%

Man U - 60%

Aye

It's the reasons I'm not so sure about, given the spread of geography and quality of home support from the others.

Unless Man City fans ARE up there with us and better than Man U.

I'd be over the moon with 87 times a year and over 10% orgasm provision by the way.

:lol: ahaha