Sushi

wykikitoon

Only had the M&S stuff which is essentially just canned tuna wrapped in rice so can't really comment.

Must try it someday.

TBH, that M&S pre-packed stuff is shite. Proper sushi is actually rather nice. Wasabi though...didn't reckon on it being quite THAT hot. <_<

They put wasabi in the chocolate cake at Waggamamma. :razz: It's alright but it's a little odd.

Hmmm I have the Wagamama cook book, wnt to the one in Dublin for the first time last year, fell in love with the place, was delighted when the opend the one in Leeds!

It's quite good, but not a place to go if there's only two people. The whole communal benches makes conversation a little weird. :lol:

Didn't realise there was a cook book, might be worth my checking out. <_<

Only had the M&S stuff which is essentially just canned tuna wrapped in rice so can't really comment.

Must try it someday.

TBH, that M&S pre-packed stuff is shite. Proper sushi is actually rather nice. Wasabi though...didn't reckon on it being quite THAT hot. :razz:

They put wasabi in the chocolate cake at Waggamamma. :lol: It's alright but it's a little odd.

Hmmm I have the Wagamama cook book, wnt to the one in Dublin for the first time last year, fell in love with the place, was delighted when the opend the one in Leeds!

Where is the one in Leeds?

Sushi isn't fish. It's the rice part of the meal which just happens to be more often than not served with fish.

M&S do a decent box of it, but the wasabi is too fucking weak for my liking...

Where is the one in Leeds?

Top end of Greek Street

used to be.. called... something else... :lol:

P.S. I know it's retarded but I've been giggling when people have been saying how they don't like Fish.... :razz:

Edited by The Fish

I'm not convinced like.

S'nice Catherine.

Nice when washed down with a bit of saki...which is served warm, which was surprising. Seriously, you should give it a whirl.

Quoted for truth...sushi and saki. Absolutely gorgeous.