Interesting Run Chase in Melbourne

JJ

Equation for England is about 75 needed off 70 with 6 wickets in hand. More than achieveable. However nothing can be taken for granted on this tour.

I believe. :lol:

Flintoff caught behind.

222/5. England should still fancy it, but they're still capable of fucking it up.

Exactly what I was thinking. Fingers crossed.

Laughable :lol:

Well done England but i think me and a lot of people lost interest in this series a long time ago. Still good win to England especially to take 8/72 or whatever they did in our innings to restrict us to 252, which wasnt enough at the time and has been shown not to be enough.

Good knock to Collingwood...

Well done England but i think me and a lot of people lost interest in this series a long time ago. Still good win to England especially to take 8/72 or whatever they did in our innings to restrict us to 252, which wasnt enough at the time and has been shown not to be enough.

Australia losing interest in playing England? I doubt it.

Australia wanted to win this just as much as we did.

Laughable :razz:

Wellsy always loses interest when Australia lose man. He lost interest in this message board for about 3 months after the 2005 Ashes. :lol:

In terms of winning week in and week out with poor opposition, yes it was getting boring. I even think the crowd today showed that aswell. But now England have won one of the finals it will make things interesting and probably spark some interest back into the old girl.