Tattoos

smoggeordie

I had a drunken conversation with three of my friends over Christmas, where for some reason we agreed to all get a playing card suit tattoo each. I.E one would get a heart, one of us a diamond, and so on. I was allocated the spade.

I thought the idea had dropped until recently when one of my friends called me to say he had just got his diamond tattoo, and that the others were making arrangements for theirs, so my hand may be forced.

I don't want to get hepatitis. <_<

BA-DUM-TISH!

At least one of you got it. :unsure:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a drunken conversation with three of my friends over Christmas, where for some reason we agreed to all get a playing card suit tattoo each. I.E one would get a heart, one of us a diamond, and so on. I was allocated the spade.

I thought the idea had dropped until recently when one of my friends called me to say he had just got his diamond tattoo, and that the others were making arrangements for theirs, so my hand may be forced.

I don't want to get hepatitis. <_<

BA-DUM-TISH!

At least one of you got it. :unsure:

tbf you "dug" yourself into that one luke <_<

n505465188_24565_8830.jpg

Someday.

Not sure where though

"Zoso Nuclear Waste Olympic Rings Leaf In A Circle". Is this your new band name?

Nope same as it was,

Im only getting Zoso done aswell.

on my right arm.

But just because your in a band you have to be good. Cant just have fun eh :unsure: