Are You Excited Yet

Mad-on-the-cocks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going through to the next round, must make you feel great. I hope some of the 60 fans who went to Palermo got a ticket, obviously not.

So now we have to look forward to hearing Colin Murray the scouse loving Irish twat thinks were out, yep I am on about the next round, you tramps.

Fuck off and catch AIDS, you self pitying twat.

In fairness, if I had a Scouse accent I would be demanding a minutes silence every waking hour. God really does hate them. Perhaps the football teams success is compensatation for making the fuckers talk that way. :D

I think this will be 10 pages by tomorrow, I love it. goodnight.

Your still here? I was hoping you had been beheaded.

Yawnsssssssssssssssssssssss and yawns again. Alreet you twat, fuckin like me shirt pet, greet, fat freddy says I'm daft buying one, but need to look the part, whats Northern Cock.

Going through to the next round, must make you feel great. I hope some of the 60 fans who went to Palermo got a ticket, obviously not.

So now we have to look forward to hearing Colin Murray the scouse loving Irish twat thinks were out, yep I am on about the next round, you tramps.

Oh the ironing!

I think this will be 10 pages by tomorrow, I love it. goodnight.

Your still here? I was hoping you had been beheaded.

Yawnsssssssssssssssssssssss and yawns again. Alreet you twat, fuckin like me shirt pet, greet, fat freddy says I'm daft buying one, but need to look the part, whats Northern Cock.

I dont own a Newcastle top.

Do your research, you fabulous Cunt.

No need for insults well ermmmm here is your first post

Fuck off and catch AIDS, you self pitying twat

Was a good post although a scouser with aids would be too much to take! Too much sympathy going on already so if there was something really to be sorry about! :D