Bellamy rumour

Baggio

Apparently Liverpool were away in Portugal on a team building session and Bellamy beat Riise up with a golf club! :D

Can't be true, Bellamy can't even beat up 18 year old girls.

He's a vindictive little dwavf with a twisted personality and vile temperament, but it'd be like getting "mauled" by a Pomeranian.

Edited by Fop

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Liverpool were away in Portugal on a team building session and Bellamy beat Riise up with a golf club! :D

He's a vindictive little dwavf with a twisted personality and vile temperament, but it'd be like getting "mauled" by a Pomeranian.

not that I know what he's like either way, but presuming you haven't met him and are only going on what you have read in the tabloids, would you be happy for someone you've never met talk about you like that?

not that I know what he's like either way, but presuming you haven't met him and are only going on what you have read in the tabloids, would you be happy for someone you've never met talk about you like that?

Whats your opinion of Robert Mugabe?

random....are you trying to compare Bellamy to Mugabe?

Nah, just pointing out that he is a Grade A twat. Never met him, but pretty sure his track record says he is.

Nah, just pointing out that he is a Grade A twat. Never met him, but pretty sure his track record says he is.

The weight of evidence being quite equal....

Nobody said it was equal. The point is that there are lots of people we don't know personally but it doesnt take much conclude they are cunts. Usually its their actions that sway you.

Nobody said it was equal. The point is that there are lots of people we don't know personally but it doesnt take much conclude they are cunts. Usually its their actions that sway you.

I was commenting specifically on the wording used. Seems unseemingly strong for someone I again presume he's never met. Like I say, I don't claim to know what he's like either way.

I was commenting specifically on the wording used. Seems unseemingly strong for someone I again presume he's never met. Like I say, I don't claim to know what he's like either way.

The point is that you don't need to meet and converse with people to know what they are like. Actions speak louder than words and all. Nb: Just to clarify my position on this - Bellamy is a twat in my view and I have never met him. :D

The point is that you don't need to meet and converse with people to know what they are like. Actions speak louder than words and all. Nb: Just to clarify my position on this - Bellamy is a twat in my view and I have never met him. :D

Again, 'twat' is a long way from what was said up there.

Well I'm not a dwarf for a start so they'd be completely wrong about that. B)

Personally I couldn't careless what people I don't know say or think about me, nor can I see why anyone would, so I don't really see your point, but IF I did care then I guess I wouldn't act in the way he does.

As for proof of his character, there's not only being all the fights and scraps and trouble he's been into (tbh I think he only got of that latest night club assault charge - his what 3rd or is it 4th assault charge now - because of the imbalance of expensive lawyers vs legal aid muppets - and he only got off the assault charge from what he said in court that he said to the slappers in question is more than enough to underline his character), but also all the times he's got into trouble on the pitch.

If he wasn't a footballer he'd probably be in prison for beating up some woman or other.

If you want believe he's a good lad, ok that's your choice..... but I tell you what send me £5,000 and I'll send it back within a month with it doubled, honest. :D

Personally I couldn't careless what people I don't know say or think about me, nor can I see why anyone would, so I don't really see your point, but IF I did care then I guess I wouldn't act in the way he does.

As for proof of his character, there's not only being all the fights and scraps and trouble he's been into (tbh I think he only got of that latest night club assault charge - his what 3rd or is it 4th assault charge now - because of the imbalance of expensive lawyers vs legal aid muppets - and he only got off the assault charge from what he said in court that he said to the slappers in question is more than enough to underline his character), but also all the times he's got into trouble on the pitch.

If he wasn't a footballer he'd probably be in prison for beating up some woman or other.

If you want believe he's a good lad, ok that's your choice..... but I tell you what send me £5,000 and I'll send it back within a month with it doubled, honest. :D

Like I said, I don't whether he is a good lad or not, I'd be prepared to use the old analogy 'mud sticks' and not like myself for thinking it, but it's unfortunately human nature. My point is I wouldn't have used those words about someone I had never met, based purely on media coverage or he said/she said allegations.

If the roles were reversed, I don't believe for one minute you 'couldn't care less what people I don't know say or think about me' given the wording above.

Like I said, I don't whether he is a good lad or not, I'd be prepared to use the old analogy 'mud sticks' and not like myself for thinking it, but it's unfortunately human nature. My point is I wouldn't have used those words about someone I had never met, based purely on media coverage or he said/she said allegations.

If the roles were reversed, I don't believe for one minute you 'couldn't care less what people I don't know say or think about me' given the wording above.

Think he lost the right to people being decent about him when he started belting women tbh

The old "with rights, come responsibilities" line comes to mind.

Edited by gram

Think he lost the right to people being decent about him when he started belting women tbh

The old "with rights, come responsibilities" line comes to mind.

What's all this women battering stuff anyway? As far as i'm aware, he 'man-handled' a women in a Cardiff nightclub, of which he was aquitted. Surely if he had actually hit a woman he would have been convicted? There was an assault involving him in the Toon a while back. Was that hitting a woman? I vaguely recall something about a car or a taxi??? Again, if it was hitting a woman I find the fact he still played and was supported by us a bit rich given the attitudes towards him now he's not our player. Then again we apparently have a racist among our ranks, I wonder if he will get the same treatment if aquitted?

kopheadergb8.jpg

00main118zz1.jpg

A FUN sing-song turned into a vicious punch-up as Liverpool ace Craig Bellamy saw red and waded into team-mate John Arne Riise in a drunken rage.

The sensational bust-up erupted in the early hours of Friday at the team's Portuguese hotel after a marathon boozing session.

Witnesses say they saw:

TRADED INSULTS during a bar's karaoke contest when Riise refused to take the stage,

SCREAMED ABUSE as they faced each other toe to toe,

TOTTERED back to their training camp base at 2am,

FOUGHT in a hotel as Bellamy lashed out at Riise's £5 million legs with a golf club, until the pair were

SEPARATED by head coach Rafael Benitez.

The outrage has massive implications for both players and the club, who have just been taken over by new American owners.

Tycoon co-chairmen George Gillett and Tom Hicks who invested £470 million were said to be furious that their name has been dragged through the mud just before a vital Champions League clash with Barcelona on Wednesday—their most important match this year.

Insiders have predicted it could spell the end of 27-year-old bad boy Bellamy's career at Anfield.

The astonishing incident kicked off at Monty's Restaurant and Bar in the upmarket Algarve Vale do Lobo resort where Welsh international Bellamy and Norwegian World Cup hero Riise, 25, were winding down with colleagues after five days' training in preparation for Wednesday.

An inside source revealed: "There had been a lot of drinking and everyone was enjoying themselves.

"But it all went wrong when Craig tried to drag John up for a song.

"There was a karaoke competition going on, but John's a quiet one off the pitch and wasn't having it at all.

"It started off as a bit of a lark with some of the other lads having a go but then it got completely out of hand. John went ballistic because Craig wouldn't take no for an answer. He was screaming at Craig to leave him alone, saying he wouldn't do it and yelling insults.

"Everyone was completely stunned by it because they were really having a go, standing there toe to toe swearing at each other. There were about 20 players in the bar including all the senior guys, like Steven Gerrard, Peter Crouch and Dirk Kuyt.

"They were warned to keep a lid on it and it appeared to calm down.

"It was really late, about 2am, and the players eventually started drifting off to bed. But Craig, who was sharing with Steve Finnan, was so wound up he couldn't sleep.

"He suddenly grabbed a golf club and went looking for John. And when he found him he waded in, hacking at his legs with the club.

"All hell was let loose and John suffered a lot of bruising. Craig was out of control and shouting that John had belittled him in front of the lads."

Eventually coach Benitez was called to separate the two stars. The boss was said to be horrified and called both players to an emergency summit after they sobered up.

Benitez had plenty to worry about. Unconfirmed reports in a local newspaper said one footballer had also been handcuffed after allegedly trying to headbutt a policeman.

And it was claimed other players smashed electrical equipment in the resort with their golf clubs.

Staff at the four-star Barringtons Centro Deportivo hotel were ordered to keep quiet about the disturbance.

"The players flew back to Britain on Friday and were trying to keep a lid on the shameful incident.

But our source said: "With Liverpool just about to play one of the most important matches in their history this is the last thing they need.

"The break was meant to be a bit of rest and recreation with light training to get the team acclimatised for the Nou Camp on Wednesday, but this fight has ruined everything.

"It has heaped disgrace on the club when all the attention should be focused on what happens on the pitch. The new owners can't understand how grown men can behave like this. They believe the club's reputation is in the gutter and find it incredible that this should happen just before the Barcelona game.

"If Liverpool lose the match because of this there'll be hell to pay."

Riise's teammates are shocked at Bellamy's attack on a fellow professional and friend. A source said: "To smash a golf club into a fellow player's legs is unforgivable.

"It's the worst place ever to attack a footballer. Damaged legs are no good to anyone in this business and Riise is known for his trademark blockbusting shots.

"It's like deliberately trying to break someone's leg on the pitch — however cross or angry you are, it's a no-brainer. You just can't do it.

"John was mortified when Craig came bursting into his room like that. Anything could have happened."

It is not clear what punishments the players face. But hard-line Spaniard Benitez is unlikely to tolerate such loutish behaviour ever again and at the very least is expected to fine both men heavily.

One insider said: "Some people feel it's time to ship Bellamy out so he can be someone else's problem."

A Liverpool spokesman said: "We're not prepared to make any comment."

I honestly can't wait for the leazes excuses! Although it will no doubt not be reported and he will claim again that this smoke has no fire or it was everyone elses fault and they wound poor ickle cwaigy up! :D

who cares?

Nowt to do with us any more...

It's always good to see odious little twats show their true colours and there aren't many more deserving than Bellamy and Pennant.

Perhaps that is true. But it just seems Bellamy has to spit on the pavement and a thread will start up about him on here.

He's gone - long time ago now......

Tbh there is a huge difference between spitting on the pavement and battering a team mate with a golf club.

The little upstart :D

Bellamy burst in the room and battered Riise like a madman

By Dominic Herbert & Anthony Kastrinakis

A FUN sing-song turned into a vicious punch-up as Liverpool ace Craig Bellamy saw red and waded into team-mate John Arne Riise in a drunken rage.

The sensational bust-up erupted in the early hours of Friday at the team's Portuguese hotel after a marathon boozing session.

An eye witness says the feuding Premiership stars:

TRADED INSULTS during a bar's karaoke contest when Riise refused to take the stage,

SCREAMED ABUSE as they faced each other toe to toe,

TOTTERED back to their training camp base at 2am,

FOUGHT in a hotel as Bellamy lashed out at Riise's £5 million legs with a golf club, until the pair were

SEPARATED by head coach Rafael Benitez.

The outrage has massive implications for both players and the club, who have just been taken over by new American owners.

Tycoon co-chairmen George Gillett and Tom Hicks who invested £470 million were said to be furious that their name has been dragged through the mud just before a vital Champions League clash with Barcelona on Wednesday—their most important match this year.

Insiders have predicted it could spell the end of 27-year-old bad boy Bellamy's career at Anfield.

The astonishing incident kicked off at Monty's Restaurant and Bar in the upmarket Algarve Vale do Lobo resort where Welsh international Bellamy and Norwegian World Cup hero Riise, 25, were winding down with colleagues after five days' training in preparation for Wednesday.

An inside source revealed: "There had been a lot of drinking and everyone was enjoying themselves.

"But it all went wrong when Craig tried to drag John up for a song.

"There was a karaoke competition going on, but John's a quiet one off the pitch and wasn't having it at all.

"It started off as a bit of a lark with some of the other lads having a go but then it got completely out of hand. John went ballistic because Craig wouldn't take no for an answer. He was screaming at Craig to leave him alone, saying he wouldn't do it and yelling insults.

"Everyone was completely stunned by it because they were really having a go, standing there toe to toe swearing at each other. There were about 20 players in the bar including all the senior guys, like Steven Gerrard, Peter Crouch and Dirk Kuyt.

"They were warned to keep a lid on it and it appeared to calm down.

"It was really late, about 2am, and the players eventually started drifting off to bed. But Craig, who was sharing with Steve Finnan, was so wound up he couldn't sleep.

"He suddenly grabbed a golf club and went looking for John. And when he found him he waded in, hacking at his legs with the club.

"All hell was let loose and John suffered a lot of bruising. Craig was out of control and shouting that John had belittled him in front of the lads."

Eventually coach Benitez was called to separate the two stars. The boss was said to be horrified and called both players to an emergency summit after they sobered up.

Benitez had plenty to worry about. Unconfirmed reports in a local newspaper said one footballer had also been handcuffed after allegedly trying to headbutt a policeman.

And it was claimed other players smashed electrical equipment in the resort with their golf clubs.

Staff at the four-star Barringtons Centro Deportivo hotel were ordered to keep quiet about the disturbance.

"The players flew back to Britain on Friday and were trying to keep a lid on the shameful incident.

But our source said: "With Liverpool just about to play one of the most important matches in their history this is the last thing they need.

"The break was meant to be a bit of rest and recreation with light training to get the team acclimatised for the Nou Camp on Wednesday, but this fight has ruined everything.

"It has heaped disgrace on the club when all the attention should be focused on what happens on the pitch. The new owners can't understand how grown men can behave like this. They believe the club's reputation is in the gutter and find it incredible that this should happen just before the Barcelona game.

"If Liverpool lose the match because of this there'll be hell to pay."

Riise's teammates are shocked at Bellamy's attack on a fellow professional and friend. A source said: "To smash a golf club into a fellow player's legs is unforgivable.

"It's the worst place ever to attack a footballer. Damaged legs are no good to anyone in this business and Riise is known for his trademark blockbusting shots.

"It's like deliberately trying to break someone's leg on the pitch — however cross or angry you are, it's a no-brainer. You just can't do it.

"John was mortified when Craig came bursting into his room like that. Anything could have happened."

It is not clear what punishments the players face. But hard-line Spaniard Benitez is unlikely to tolerate such loutish behaviour ever again and at the very least is expected to fine both men heavily.

One insider said: "Some people feel it's time to ship Bellamy out so he can be someone else's problem."

A Liverpool spokesman said: "We're not prepared to make any comment."