I've come to realise. It is the fans fault.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Some time ago I saw an interview with Jim Davidson. You know him friend to disabled and none white people alike. In it he said he didn't do satire or any kind of politics becauese "These people are in charge of the country. you don't slag off the bosses". I thought at the time that this was the most idiotic thing that I have ever heard. Until today. When I read a post which was stupid beyond belief. Someone who tries to compare Souness to both Mourinho and Wenger (He has been in management longer than both of them). And also Sir Alex ferguson (Who also won the title in Scotland but also won in europe and with a tenth of the budget). These are the people who sit at matches and just watch the football. People who have decided to support Newcastle but don't really care. People who will see a loss and say "oh well it could be worse". These are the fans whose fault it is. Those saying give a proven mis manager time. Those who pick and choose there allegiances. These are the people to blame because we could have had the f*ckwit out at the end of the season if these idiots had not given him their full backing.

Bugger, I'm really confused now. What do I have to do not to be at fault for this, because the list of stuff we're doing wrong is getting bigger.  :D

22278[/snapback]

Self flagellation is the key to redemption, I believe.

Bugger, I'm really confused now. What do I have to do not to be at fault for this, because the list of stuff we're doing wrong is getting bigger.  :D

22278[/snapback]

22296[/snapback]

So what should we do, give away free whips with season tickets?

22278[/snapback]

22296[/snapback]

So what should we do, give away free whips with season tickets?

22299[/snapback]

52,000 fans self-flagellating could get messy.

I think we should all do it at home with our own whips.

"These people are in charge of the country. you don't slag off the bosses"

Didn't Jim Davidson say in 1997 that he'd leave the country if the Tories lost the election?

22334[/snapback]

why do you think Labour got back in?