Wallpapers Thread

MattM4

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class, thanks a bunch Matt :woosh:

No problem... is that the standard size for widescreen cpus or laptops?? Might have to make more like that if I'm going to get a laptop next month.

Well, I recently purchased 2 Acer monitors for around 200 quid each, and this is the best my monitors can run, so I'm assuming its standard :woosh: I'll check it out some.

By the way, the images of the players you use for your wallpapers, where do you get them? I thought I'd install photoshop again and try to produce something decent, but cant find any big pictures of our players.. except from gettysimages but the watermark thing is so not cool.

I dual screen off my laptop.. The laptop display runs at 1280x800 and the desktop is 1400x900. Wide screen hi-res wallpapers would be great.

Good stuff there Matt, as ever. Im finding it difficult to get excited about Owen at the minute though :woosh: I think I need to see him in a few games before I make him my background. The Alan Smith one done earlier is good, stretches a bit on my monitor, but was a top effort

Just thought when typing this message, aren't we becoming wallpaper snobs!

Edited by maggiespaws

Wasn't feeling too creative but came up with this. :huff:

iowenft1.th.jpg

Not to sound like a douche, but if that kind of wallpaper/picture wasnt done a thousand times before yours, I'd probably use it as my wallpaper :woosh:

Oh, and Matt - I gave up this wallpaper shit quite fast, mind making me a 1440x900 of Martins? <_<

Wasn't feeling too creative but came up with this. :o

iowenft1.th.jpg

Not to sound like a douche, but if that kind of wallpaper/picture wasnt done a thousand times before yours, I'd probably use it as my wallpaper <_<

Oh, and Matt - I gave up this wallpaper shit quite fast, mind making me a 1440x900 of Martins? :o

As I say, I wasn't feeling creative :huff:

There's more to come :woosh:

Nice new avatar from Maggie too :rolleyes:

Cheers Tom. I decided to South Park myself. Mrs Paws thinks its a good likeness...... not sure if that is a good thing or not :icon_lol: .

Oh and btw it's 'Paws' man! Maggie makes me sound like a girl (and is also the name of my cat). My original name was taken when we had to re-register 2/3 database crashes back.