How do you react?

Pegasus Bridge

Well, judging what Ive just been through. when we loose and Im watching on tv, as the game goes on I get progressively more in a bad mood. I wont speak and if I do I use one word answers. If Im spoken to too much I kinda growl in a stfu kinda way...

I know when we get beat I usually avoid the radio, but Im keen to hear GR's excuse for failure.

When we score at home I jump and wave my arms a bit like a loon. Depends on the game though and how much it means (and how much Ive drank).

Best was Inter away when we drew 2-2. Had a pile on more or less in the crowd when we scored. everyone went mental then though.

I go mental when we score and I have a good buzz.

Tonight when the goal was disallowed (WHich tbh was fine, fucking foreign ref twat mother fucker) I found I was punching myself :S

I love the Toon, maybe too much <_<

If we lose even if I haven't seen it or know very little about the game I usually avoid MOTD. There have been quite a few of our away goals that I haven't seen over the last couple of years because I was too pissed off to watch another defeat. I never used to be like that but I think I'm just sick of seeing shite now!

Ditto. It's become an in-joke with the lot I go to the match with, when we meet in the pub straight after the game; 'Well, I can watch MOTD tonight then.'

Same here. Seeing the team win can lift my mood and seeing them lose can piss me off, usually for a few days or so. Tend to get more depressed when we go out of cups than when we lose in the league, although you'd think I'd be getting used to that by now.

I'd like to add the caveat that I'm even more depressed when the result was predictable a fucking mile off. <_<