Evening Chronicle back page

bobbyshinton

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But erin hes shit. Hes not fit to lace chopras boots tbh!

More bullshit tbh. So what's the precise order then?

Chopra>Sibierski>Shola

? <_<

If cardiff offered us a straight swap for shola id drive him down there meself

But erin hes shit. Hes not fit to lace chopras boots tbh!

More bullshit tbh. So what's the precise order then?

Chopra>Sibierski>Shola

? <_<

If cardiff offered us a straight swap for shola id drive him down there meself

You think he'd get in that car like? :angry:

<_<

I think everyone knows hes top scorer in DIV1 at the minute which just further goes to prove my point

If you want to play using stats which cannot really be compared, Shola has scored more goals in the premiership this season than Chopra..

:angry:

:woosh:

I think everyone knows hes top scorer in DIV1 at the minute which just further goes to prove my point

<_<

yeah in that league who says he would of made it in the prem - and as i reminded u Chropa does not play for us :angry:

But thats it. We know Shola isnt going to make it in the prem. At least not as a starting striker. Hes had 5seasons to prove he struggles to get into double figures.

Chopra was given about 5 games! His first full season with any club and hes top scorer. Yes its a division lower but that doesnt stop people wanting to buy nugent. Sure, he may not make it in the premiership but we dont know for sure. We do know about shola though.

<_<

yeah in that league who says he would of made it in the prem - and as i reminded u Chropa does not play for us :angry:

But thats it. We know Shola isnt going to make it in the prem. At least not as a starting striker. Hes had 5seasons to prove he struggles to get into double figures.

Chopra was given about 5 games! His first full season with any club and hes top scorer. Yes its a division lower but that doesnt stop people wanting to buy nugent. Sure, he may not make it in the premiership but we dont know for sure. We do know about shola though.

So you don't know if he'll make it in the premiership yet you know he is better than Shola? :woosh:

<_<

Chopra has had more chances than that and is simply not good enough. He's technically poor and a complete lightweight, nowhere near premiership standard and this will be shown clearly, once again, if Cardiff are promoted. In addition, there is no way you could play him effectively with Owen or Martins.

Sibierski is a different type of player probably more suited to playing with Martins or Owen, but he isn't premiership standard either. Ameobi wins by default tbh.

The proof will be in the pudding. Hel come back, after a fortnight people will be on here saying how shit he is.

And if Shola's still not good enough, what does that prove about Chopra?

If Chopra was better than Ameobi, you'd have have thought that at least one of Robson, Souness & Roeder would have spotted that. And Ameobi would p*ss on the Championship. As for using Sibierski's European record, look at Shola's!

HERE HERE

He's not a dog!

If Chopra was better than Ameobi, you'd have have thought that at least one of Robson, Souness & Roeder would have spotted that. And Ameobi would p*ss on the Championship. As for using Sibierski's European record, look at Shola's!

HERE HERE

He's not a dog!

ok then i totally agree with optimistic nut said

Thing is like, given the striking options at the club, Chopra would be good cover imo. Better than we have anyway. The problem is, the kid wanted to leave for first team football so it was sell him now or let him go for nowt later as, iirc, he'd turned down an extension.

HERE HERE

He's not a dog!

It's "hear hear" btw. We're all dead clever and funny to boot you see.

<_<

HERE HERE

He's not a dog!

It's "hear hear" btw. We're all dead clever and funny to boot you see.

:angry: and me a secretary lol :woosh:

Sibierski deserves zero credit for trying hard tbh. So he fucking should. He's still not good enough.

Didn't you give credit to Dyer for trying hard a few hours ago?

Difference is Dyer IS good enough and DOES play well, and I was defending him in the face of your irrational hatred. I'm not gonna applaud the below-standard Sibierski for putting a shift in though.

ha ha ha fucking ha

Sibierski deserves zero credit for trying hard tbh. So he fucking should. He's still not good enough.

Didn't you give credit to Dyer for trying hard a few hours ago?

Difference is Dyer IS good enough and DOES play well, and I was defending him in the face of your irrational hatred. I'm not gonna applaud the below-standard Sibierski for putting a shift in though.

ha ha ha fucking ha

You're another irrational hater though bobby. <_<