Newcastle United Vs Arsenal official match thread

Jimbo

apparently there's been two god awful tackles in other games. Valencia is off for Wigan and apparently Diouff should have walked in the Bolton game.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure Butt's been booked?

not showing on SSports or Beeb

hhmm, maybe he gave it as a foul. :icon_lol:

just looking at the premierleague... table standings for ourselves, reading and Arsenal aren't really going to change... it's if only Charlton win and Wigan lose that the status quo will be affected... but Wigan are already winning..

so lets just end the game now and call it evens.. yeah?

didn't realise how bad it is for Fulham and Villa.. they're really close to the dangerzone these days, especially Fulhams result today...

1637: Bit of argy bargy at St James' Park. As Jens Lehmann fumbles the ball, Steven Taylor attempts to take advantage by kicking the ball out of his hands. There follows a half-hearted seven-man push-and-shove. William Gallas and Taylor get yellow cards. Lehmann rather bizarrely looks down his shorts.

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

whose shorts?

Guest Patrokles

I'd have played Edgar, Ramage or even Huntington at left-beck instead of Carr :icon_lol:

I'd have played instead of Carr tbh.

I'd have played smallImage524.jpg instead of Carr tbh.

Goes to show. :icon_lol:

1651: Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder appears to have settled for a draw as he brings on striker Albert Luque.

...whaaaat?

bringing on a striker= settling for a draw.

I mean in this case... fair point.. but generally you'd assume that an attacking sub would suggest ambition?

0-0 full time

I'll take that

Edited by The Fish

Shit game, both teams too scared to lose to press for a win, but I'll take 1 point against Arsenal in hindsight.

they needed the points more than us to be honest. We've nothing to play for at all, they've got Champions League places to scrap for.

wonder how the injuries to Given, Dyer and apparently Martins are going to affect us...

We could do without those, Parker is injured and then suspended for 2 matches I think too.

Not exactly going to help our final run in of games. :icon_lol: