16,000 unsold tickets for FA Cup Semi

Gemmill

£55 is a bit of a piss-take tbf.

That is what we paid for Cardiff though...

Doesn't mean it's fair.

Anyway, we're better. :lol:

Edited by nufc4ever

£55 is a bit of a piss-take tbf.

That is what we paid for Cardiff though...

Mine was only £25!

But aye, the prices are exactly the same with 3 categories like when we were at Cardiff!

Urgh that trip back from Cardiff was the worst trip of my life. Totally depressed and trying my best to sleep as we crawled along but having absolutely no luck..

Still I dare say I'd do it all again if given the chance.

I tried to sleep as well but my mates wouldnt have it. Bastards. then again, I was the driver :D

They drank all the way down and in Cardiff while I had things like redbull, coke, water, and a mixture of each. Oh and a cup of coffee :lol:

You can understand the fans though. Chelsea know they'll probably lose and the Blackburn fans have to get all the way back from Manchester. FFS! I'm not one of these Geordie-nation, greatest fans in the world, etc. but I think our fans deserve more when you look at the apathy shown by these lot.

Have I missed some serious sarcasm in that post??

Yes. :lol:

the blackburn fans down here are all moaning about the price ffs its 30 mins from my door to old trafford and about a fiver on the train, daft buggers, it would be funny if we all bought the remander of the tickets and had a 16k neutral section

the blackburn fans down here are all moaning about the price ffs its 30 mins from my door to old trafford and about a fiver on the train, daft buggers, it would be funny if we all bought the remander of the tickets and had a 16k neutral section

and sang toon toon black and white army all through the game!!! would be hillarous.

took all our flags and scarfs too.

"we sold more tickets than you!!!" can see their faces ha class