Been a bit quiet on here lately ...

Radgina

got a pint of fosters in walkabout durham the other £2.90

i'm sure it was some trainee who's charged me for Stella, the miserable bastard didnt even crack a smile when i said struth that's expensive

they also had live cricket on the massive screen, great atmosphere

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about a drink in the club tho ??

that's the vodkas.

I don't need to get hammered to have a good night and to b honest 6 drinks fills the time nicely.

I drink nice Vodka though Kenneth, adding a mixer to it is naughty. Out of curiosity, what do you drink on a friday night?

Me? Nothing, I'm strictly a saturday night drinker now (if at all).

I'm not a big drinker these days, but if I was going out I'd stick to cooking lager, I'm by no means a connoisseur. And if you forced me to go to a club I'd probably find Smirnoff Black Ice the least objectionable option.

I think we got out wires crossed a little bit about what we meant by night out. I was thinking back to my student days of going out about eight and coming back in the small hours. I couldn't have strung four shorts out that long.

I'm not a big drinker these days, but if I was going out I'd stick to cooking lager, I'm by no means a connoisseur. And if you forced me to go to a club I'd probably find Smirnoff Black Ice the least objectionable option.

I think we got out wires crossed a little bit about what we meant by night out. I was thinking back to my student days of going out about eight and coming back in the small hours. I couldn't have strung four shorts out that long.

well 8-4 is still only 8 hours, I'd probably have a couple more cans at home or an extra double when I'm out. To be honest we don't normally leave the house until 10pm. come back around 2-3am.

I reckon I drink a short in the amount of time it takes me to drink a pint and a half. Factor in some dancing time and those 5 or 6 hours are soon eaten up.

well 8-4 is still only 8 hours, I'd probably have a couple more cans at home or an extra double when I'm out. To be honest we don't normally leave the house until 10pm. come back around 2-3am.

I reckon I drink a short in the amount of time it takes me to drink a pint and a half. Factor in some dancing time and those 5 or 6 hours are soon eaten up.

hell yes ...factor in your shaking of hips