Been a bit quiet on here lately ...

Radgina

I've been a bit busy so haven't been around. I'm gonna be busy this afternoon too. :jesuswept:

Proof the board really needs the fat ginger one*.

* Not really fat or ginger.

Rentons blatantly shit scared of Gemmil :ok:

With good reason. :jesuswept:

To be fair, you bully the fuck out of the lad, he's gave up and is now trying to suck up to his bullies.

You should be ashamed.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a bit busy so haven't been around. I'm gonna be busy this afternoon too. :jesuswept:

Rentons blatantly shit scared of Gemmil :jesuswept:

To be fair, you bully the fuck out of the lad, he's gave up and is now trying to suck up to his bullies.

You should be ashamed.

:ok:

Have you met him real life before Mark? He might not be fat or ginger, but I can hardly imagine anyone who is less frightening than Gemmill.

Rentons blatantly shit scared of Gemmil :jesuswept:

You should be ashamed.

:ok:

Have you met him real life before Mark? He might not be fat or ginger, but I can hardly imagine anyone who is less frightening than Gemmill.

You wanna try meeting you. :jesuswept:

I've been a bit busy so haven't been around. I'm gonna be busy this afternoon too. :(

Rentons blatantly shit scared of Gemmil <_<

With good reason. <_<

You should be ashamed.

;)

Nah, beat him at poker though :shades:

I've been a bit busy so haven't been around. I'm gonna be busy this afternoon too. :(

With good reason. <_<

You should be ashamed.

;)

Porker tbh

With good reason. <_<

You should be ashamed.

;)

Porker tbh

That doesn't make any sense.

With good reason. <_<

You should be ashamed.

;)

Porker tbh

That doesn't make any sense.

It would if you'd met him. He's fat as owt.

Lesbian.

I think she meant Craic tbh.

tbs tbs ..I did <_<

Get pissed Simone dearest and make it a night to be had by all. <_<

:( can't ..I am too skint to go out and I don't drink in the house .....am out on Friday night tho at a lervly cheap club just up the road :shades:

Would that be the holyhill?

If it is I've been there, like going back in time the prices.

:( It is indeed the Hollyhill.....only place I know where you can get the round in, 2 bottles of LCl, a pint of John Smiths and a whisky and diet coke and get change from a fiver !!!!! lovin it lovin it lovin it ;)

Lesbian.

tbs tbs ..I did <_<

Get pissed Simone dearest and make it a night to be had by all. <_<

:( can't ..I am too skint to go out and I don't drink in the house .....am out on Friday night tho at a lervly cheap club just up the road :shades:

:( It is indeed the Hollyhill.....only place I know where you can get the round in, 2 bottles of LCl, a pint of John Smiths and a whisky and diet coke and get change from a fiver !!!!! lovin it lovin it lovin it ;)

That your usual tipple? Got any change out of a 50 by the time you get home?

Lesbian.

tbs tbs ..I did <_<

Get pissed Simone dearest and make it a night to be had by all. :shades:

:( can't ..I am too skint to go out and I don't drink in the house .....am out on Friday night tho at a lervly cheap club just up the road :(

I normally start off with a few LCL's then hit the Jack and even I can get drunk on 20quid in there !!! I don't normally frequent "clerbs" unless I am going to see my mates band but it's my great Aunt's surprise 80th birthday party....just hope the "suprise" doesn't send her off <_<

Lesbian.

tbs tbs ..I did :shades:

Get pissed Simone dearest and make it a night to be had by all. :(

:( can't ..I am too skint to go out and I don't drink in the house .....am out on Friday night tho at a lervly cheap club just up the road :(

I normally start off with a few LCL's then hit the Jack and even I can get drunk on 20quid in there !!! I don't normally frequent "clerbs" unless I am going to see my mates band but it's my great Aunt's surprise 80th birthday party....just hope the "suprise" doesn't send her off <_<

I dread to think. <_<

I'd rather stop in than gan to the clerb like. Depressing as fuck.

quoted for truthocity

the Seaton Sluice Clerb has a decent pool table but the sheer volume of charver scumbags means it's impossible to have a nice pint (the lack of cold lager has an effect on this as well mind) and ludicrous to contemplate a decent game of pool.

quoted for truthocity

the Seaton Sluice Clerb has a decent pool table but the sheer volume of charver scumbags means it's impossible to have a nice pint (the lack of cold lager has an effect on this as well mind) and ludicrous to contemplate a decent game of pool.

;) says the man with caviar taste and fish finger money <_<

quoted for truthocity

I do alright for myself thankyouverymuch...

despite what people may think you can have a good night out in good bars having a good drink without spending a fortune.

I reckon I can have a blinding night on £20 without taking advantage of 2-for1 deals on Blu WKD or that ilk. Obviously it helps when you can get into places on the cheap but even without that I reckon a top quality night is easily affordable for under £30.

A couple Red Stripes while you're waiting for the girls to be ready= £1.50

4 xdouble Stoli at £3.80 = £15.20

Club entrance £5 = £20.20

that's pretty much it.

even if you add in the cost of a taxi back, you're still only talking £25 for the night and that's if you get the taxi back on your own, share with your housemates and it's a couple of quid at the most.!

quoted for truthocity

I do alright for myself thankyouverymuch...

despite what people may think you can have a good night out in good bars having a good drink without spending a fortune.

I reckon I can have a blinding night on £20 without taking advantage of 2-for1 deals on Blu WKD or that ilk. Obviously it helps when you can get into places on the cheap but even without that I reckon a top quality night is easily affordable for under £30.

A couple Red Stripes while you're waiting for the girls to be ready= £1.50

4 xdouble Stoli at £3.80 = £15.20

Club entrance £5 = £20.20

that's pretty much it.

even if you add in the cost of a taxi back, you're still only talking £25 for the night and that's if you get the taxi back on your own, share with your housemates and it's a couple of quid at the most.!

what about a drink in the club tho ??