Adrian Chiles

Super_Steve_Howey

I've missed both episodes of this series because wor lass has a thing for Ugly Betty. As much as I still think HIGNFY is a top show nothing can beat the very early episodes with Deyton. I can remember when BBC2 ran them at around 4-4:30 on a weekday afternoon 3 or 4 years ago and I was in stitches.

Just not as funny as it used to be, a lot of it depends on the presenter nowadays, Chiles just didn't look right in that role.

so who would ???

Thought Boris Johnson and that Oirish comedian each do good jobs for very different reasons.

Just not as funny as it used to be, a lot of it depends on the presenter nowadays, Chiles just didn't look right in that role.

so who would ???

Thought Boris Johnson and that Oirish comedian each do good jobs for very different reasons.

stangely enough Fish I agree with you there ;)

Agreed, I thought O'Briaen (sp?) was excellent but he's got his own similar (rip off) show now.

Mock the Week is far better than Have I Got News For You though, which has gone seriously shit since Deyton left. The obsession with guest presenters has heavily contributed to it, I think they should pick a permanent host now, probably that Alexander Armstrong chap who used to do the Pimms adverts.

Agreed, I thought O'Briaen (sp?) was excellent but he's got his own similar (rip off) show now.

Mock the Week is far better than Have I Got News For You though, which has gone seriously shit since Deyton left. The obsession with guest presenters has heavily contributed to it, I think they should pick a permanent host now, probably that Alexander Armstrong chap who used to do the Pimms adverts.

Agreed. Him or Nick Hancock.