Just checking...

Scottish Mag

My dad got jumped on by the plod coming out of work a few years back. Turned out someone matching his description (same coat basically) had just held Four Lanes End post office at gunpoint. Seeing as it was an armed robbery, they weren't very gentle with him during the arrest. Didn't give much of shit or an apology when they realised they had the wrong man either.

My dad got jumped on by the plod coming out of work a few years back. Turned out someone matching his description (same coat basically) had just held Four Lanes End post office at gunpoint. Seeing as it was an armed robbery, they weren't very gentle with him during the arrest. Didn't give much of shit or an apology when they realised they had the wrong man either.

Your Dad's fault for being the wrong person :D Wankers.

I was a little pissed off by the comment but I was 17 at the time so it was quite "cool" to tell my mates I had been in a cell all night. Would be fucking raging if it happened to me now!

Is the light always on? That would piss me off like.

Can't really remember but I do remember it being surprisingly warm which didn't go well with my hangover!

They also asked if I needed drugs or alcohol counselling which I agreed to, when I got out of the cell and the women asked me what problems I had I told her I just asked for it to get out of the cell and the bitch sent me straight back! :D

I was a little pissed off by the comment but I was 17 at the time so it was quite "cool" to tell my mates I had been in a cell all night. Would be fucking raging if it happened to me now!

Is the light always on? That would piss me off like.

Can't really remember but I do remember it being surprisingly warm which didn't go well with my hangover!

They also asked if I needed drugs or alcohol counselling which I agreed to, when I got out of the cell and the women asked me what problems I had I told her I just asked for it to get out of the cell and the bitch sent me straight back! :D

Opporunity missed, I would of strung that out for hours...

"It all started when I was 12, I got in with this bad crowd, - got any biscuits pet? - and it went downhill from there. I wasn't into the hard stuff, but this one time - any chance of a cup of tea? - me and me mate....."

Your Dad's fault for being the wrong person :rolleyes: Wankers.

I would imagine they justified it to themselves by having enough reasonable grounds to suspect your dad so they were right to jump him, regardless of whether he was actually guilty, and therefore an apolgy isn't necessary as they're doing their job.

Which is total bollocks, how long does it take to explain themselves and apologise for fucks sake. Power crazy dickheads.

And people wonder why the police are disliked, up there own arse cunts the lot of them.

I can't decide if it's the job that attracts people like that, or the job that makes them like that, but it's fairly true either way.

They also asked if I needed drugs or alcohol counselling which I agreed to, when I got out of the cell and the women asked me what problems I had I told her I just asked for it to get out of the cell and the bitch sent me straight back!

Fuck me now thats service!

They also asked if I needed drugs or alcohol counselling which I agreed to, when I got out of the cell and the women asked me what problems I had I told her I just asked for it to get out of the cell and the bitch sent me straight back!

Fuck me now thats service!

Entrapment. Another nice little earner for the fuckers