Earth like planet found

@yourservice

Fop, if you're going to refer to me in your posts, there's a chance I'll reply, ok? Just bear that in mind for future reference, then you'll know not to play the victim when I do.

You'd do it no matter what, you've proven that repeated, so don't play the moral high ground card/martyr. :D

Well either that or you have some weird combination of narcolepsy and internet Tourette's Syndrom. :razz:

To be honest Fop, pre-empting a response by someone you've had a run-in with is likely to get a response and I can't believe someone of your intelligence didn't realise that.

He's done it in 4 or 5 different threads.

He's GOING to do it anyway, so why not get the first blow in? :o

Can you actually think of a reason or it is just a one rule thing?

Think of a reason for what?

Not giving back what I get?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is Fop there is room for both intelligent debate and banter. Some of us can do both, some people (e.g. Gemmill) are incapable of the intelligent debate stuff, whilst you are incapable of banter!

I think some people here have a skewed and inflated view of what is "banter" then, and probably "humour" as well. :D

However I bow to your superior knowledge of side splittingly witty comebacks to:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

albert logic

fucking penis

boring fuckers like you

etc. etc.

Me I'd rather just ignore it or wind the morons up, depending on my mood. :razz:

Howay man Fop, that comes across as arrogant as fuck.

But true.

Fop, if you're going to refer to me in your posts, there's a chance I'll reply, ok? Just bear that in mind for future reference, then you'll know not to play the victim when I do.

You'd do it no matter what, you've proven that repeated, so don't play the moral high ground card/martyr. :D

Well either that or you have some weird combination of narcolepsy and internet Tourette's Syndrom. :razz:

To be honest Fop, pre-empting a response by someone you've had a run-in with is likely to get a response and I can't believe someone of your intelligence didn't realise that.

I've pointed out that you've been pretty boring twice in about a month. The first time was the excruciatingly dull debate on possibility of relegation vs. likelihood of relegation, where you took on the demeanour of an Open University lecturer to try and get your point across - I wasn't the only one that thought you came across like that btw. The latest was when you deconstructed a lighthearted comment that SLP made about St. George being Muslim - again, not just me who thought you looked like a prick.

And in response you first played the victim of mob abuse, then started making comments about me in other thread "Oh heaven forbid I use logic. That sort of things not allowed on here" etc.

I'm bored of typing now - my basic point is that you need to stop acting like a humourless little fanny. Give it a go.

The thing is Fop there is room for both intelligent debate and banter. Some of us can do both, some people (e.g. Gemmill) are incapable of the intelligent debate stuff, whilst you are incapable of banter!

I think some people here have a skewed and inflated view of what is "banter" then, and probably "humour" as well. :razz:

However I bow to your superior knowledge of side splittingly witty comebacks to:

albert logic

fucking penis

boring fuckers like you

etc. etc.

Me I'd rather just ignore it or wind the morons up, depending on my mood. :o

But true.

I refer to my previous answer :D

I've pointed out that you've been pretty boring twice in about a month. The first time was the excruciatingly dull debate on possibility of relegation vs. likelihood of relegation, where you took on the demeanour of an Open University lecturer to try and get your point across - I wasn't the only one that thought you came across like that btw. The latest was when you deconstructed a lighthearted comment that SLP made about St. George being Muslim - again, not just me who thought you looked like a prick.

And in response you first played the victim of mob abuse, then started making comments about me in other thread "Oh heaven forbid I use logic. That sort of things not allowed on here" etc.

I'm bored of typing now - my basic point is that you need to stop acting like a humourless little fanny. Give it a go.

Seems fair enough tbh [\strokes gonads].

No I can think of at least 2 more separate threads.

1st time whatever.

2nd meh

4th or 5th, it's time to start giving it back IMO.

As I said your repeated behaviour suggests that is the case, learn to take what you give.

As I said you are clearly going to KEEP doing it, anyway, so grow up and learn to take what you give. :D

You'd do it no matter what, you've proven that repeated, so don't play the moral high ground card/martyr. :o

Well either that or you have some weird combination of narcolepsy and internet Tourette's Syndrom. :blush:

Why don't you try not making comments about me in threads in which I've never mentioned you, and we'll see how we go? I promise you that if I want to point out what a crashing bore you are that I'll do it in direct response to something boring that you've posted - I'm absolutely certain that I'll have plenty to choose from.

Really Fop, for someone who wants to just be left alone, you don't half seek out further abuse/pisstaking/banter, whatever you want to call it, only to then predictably give it the "See, you just can't resist :whistle:" responses when someone responds to your obvious provocation e.g. "Warning - Gemmill will not like this". :icon_lol:

Who said I want to be left alone?

Clearly YOU want to (and will as you say above) repeatedly start shit with me. Ok that's it YOUR CHOICE.

But don't whine when YOU get it BACK. :blush: That is MY CHOICE. :yahoo:

Although its no surprise to me that you can give it but NOT take it. :D

:razz: Yeah I'm really struggling to take it from you Fop. What I can't abide is the provocation followed by indignation and then the victim act. Sad.

I think some people here have a skewed and inflated view of what is "banter" then, and probably "humour" as well. :o

albert logic

fucking penis

boring fuckers like you

etc. etc.

Me I'd rather just ignore it or wind the morons up, depending on my mood. :icon_lol:

But true.

I refer to my previous answer :D

and mine. :razz:

:D Yeah I'm really struggling to take it from you Fop. What I can't abide is the provocation followed by indignation and then the victim act. Sad.

And yet it would seem that you are struggling......... or am I victimising you? :razz:

:D Yeah I'm really struggling to take it from you Fop. What I can't abide is the provocation followed by indignation and then the victim act. Sad.

And yet it would seem that you are struggling......... or am I victimising you? :razz:

Yes, boring geeks and their pack-of-one mentality. I can't take anymore. :o

(It is actually even boring taking the piss out of you btw. That's a first for me on here.)

Yes, boring geeks and their pack-of-one mentality. I can't take anymore. :icon_lol:

(It is actually even boring taking the piss out of you btw. That's a first for me on here.)

I see you're back to your old favourite of insult + ner ne ner ne ner ner then. :o

Took you longer than usual mind.

Mods lock this thread please :D

Indeed it would be for the best (as I assume will any other thread where I post anything vaguely intelligent or factual if Gemmials around). :razz:

Anyone remember that book 'Dinosaurs and all that rubbish'? The bloke who goes looking for another planet in his rocket, but when he finds one it turns out its earth but the dinosaurs have come back to life? Classic.

Anyone remember that book 'Dinosaurs and all that rubbish'? The bloke who goes looking for another planet in his rocket, but when he finds one it turns out its earth but the dinosaurs have come back to life? Classic.

Sounds like yon Planet of the Apes?

Nah they were apes, not dinosaurs. Clue's in the title.

:D Knobgobbler! I am more than capable of intelligent debate, I just pick my spots. I come on here to escape the drudgery of work, not to engage in further drudgery with the likes of you. :o

i thought you did some work to escape the drudgery of toontastic..... :razz:

Nah they were apes, not dinosaurs. Clue's in the title.

Well no, I don't remember it then.

I wonder if starfish on this new planet are poisonous to new planet cats, or whether the starfish come into the garden and shit and you have to leave bits of cats lying around to "sort em out" hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe people feed bits of cats to next door's starfish in order to stop them coming and shitting in your garden once and for all.

BUT do the starfish owners stink of piss or of seaweed ????

:D Knobgobbler! I am more than capable of intelligent debate, I just pick my spots. I come on here to escape the drudgery of work, not to engage in further drudgery with the likes of you. :o

Feck me, after dealing with Fop that's probably spot on.

I'll keep that in mind when replying to your questions from now on then. :icon_lol:

I'll keep that in mind when replying to your questions from now on then. :blush:

Please do. :icon_lol: