First 3 things Sam needs to do.

Park Life

For me:

1. Sack the backroom staff and fitness team.

2. Cancel the summer money making scam of touring some godforsaken place and give the players a proper break.

3.Get in 2 defenders.

Kevin Nolans funniest incident of the season.

This probably involved Sam Allardyce. Goalkeeper Ian Walker kicked the ball out of goal in training and Sam tried to control the ball on his chest.

Former Bolton manager Sam Allardyce

Allardyce took a slow but definite tumble backwards

He was running backwards to get into position and slowly but surely lost his balance and fell on the floor. Our training sessions are videoed so the evidence must exist somewhere.

They'll be on sale in the club shop next season

Is it true that at the end of the season you do not have to train as hard because your match fitness peaks?

Jamie, England

I'm not sure this is true. However, there are more lighter sessions and the focus is on keeping the mind and body sharp.

If you are not match fit by the final stretch of the season then you have no chance at all. Also, if you don't know your jobs by this time of the year then you are in big trouble.

Newcastle players currently shitting themselves!

Edited by @yourservice

The first thing he'll have to do is convince his backroom staff from Bolton to come here.

Sort out whats going on with Michael Owen so we're not left a striker short at the end of the transfer window.

Then I can see him getting rid of some of the under performing players who he doesn't think will fit into his system, or players who he can replace with better for less money.

For me:

2. Cancel the summer money making scam of touring some godforsaken place and give the players a proper break.

3.Get in 2 defenders.

you got that spot on

For me:

3.Get in 2 defenders.

I doubt he'll have much say in touring tbh.

But 1. and 2. hopefully (although we need more than 2 defenders IMO), in fact with enough money available I could see us losing and bringing in more than a dozen.

be nice to have a complete clear out i think

Thats what it needs.

Everyone bar Given,Taylor and Owen(?)

I would add Martins, Milner and Solano (1 year) to that

I'd add Krul, Butt and Carroll too.

be nice to have a complete clear out i think

Thats what it needs.

Everyone bar Given,Taylor and Owen(?)

I would add Martins, Milner and Solano (1 year) to that

I'd add Krul, Butt and Carroll too.

I'll throw in N'Zogbia and...

Just N'Zogbia.

I think the first thing he needs to do is to tell FFS to keep his hugely overweight nose out of team affairs and let him get on with running the team.

I think the first thing he needs to do is to tell FFS to keep his hugely overweight nose out of team affairs and let him get on with running the team.

Sure that'll be agreed before he comes.