IT'S TUESDAY!!!

snakehips

Now get back to work, you bunch of lazy tossers! No wonder the country is on it's knees with you lazy fuckers needing days off every five minutes! :blink:

Hope you all have sore heads.

Jealous? Moi?

;)

I'm fucking knackered... ;) got no real sleep over the weekend

I need a weekened to recover from the weekend, but have got plans for thursday, friday and saturday this coming weekend :blink:

I'm fucking knackered... ;) got no real sleep over the weekend

I need a weekened to recover from the weekend, but have got plans for thursday, friday and saturday this coming weekend :blink:

I am getting house surveyed at 12, then off to leeds shopping with my mate and meeting a couple of lasses after that. Maybe a couple of pints? :lol:

I wish I took holidays for this week, really tired after seeing Maximo Park, didn't want to go in today but I remembered that I've got a job interview :blink:

Definitely going to take some holidays for next week.

I'm fucking knackered... :) got no real sleep over the weekend

I am getting house surveyed at 12, then off to leeds shopping with my mate and meeting a couple of lasses after that. Maybe a couple of pints? :puke:

You must be ;) working on lesson plans :lol: the rest of the week then eh? :)

Miserable as fuck coming back in this morning. I gave serious consideration to a sickie, but I knew that a) it would look very suspicious, and b ) this department would fall apart without my sterling leadership.

Miserable as fuck coming back in this morning. I gave serious consideration to a sickie, but I knew that a) it would look very suspicious, and b ) this department would fall apart without my sterling leadership.

So much so that there were no protests when you tendered your resignation. :blink:

So much so that there were no protests when you tendered your resignation. :blink:

vietnam-monk-self-immolation.jpg

tbh

I'm fucking knackered... :( got no real sleep over the weekend

I am getting house surveyed at 12, then off to leeds shopping with my mate and meeting a couple of lasses after that. Maybe a couple of pints? :(

You must be ;) working on lesson plans :lol: the rest of the week then eh? :puke:

Got a new job to go to in the summer term. I will be working on them for my new job soon. This week is :) marking :)

...and a few pints :(

So much so that there were no protests when you tendered your resignation. ;)

It has yet to be tendered. :blink:

Fecking workalohic boss has been busy over the weekend, which translates to me being busy today... I reckon I'm going to do the time demanding but dull jobs today... save the thinking for Wednesday.

My weekend starts in the morning. Who hates me? :blink:

Good for you, I have the week off, then six weeks work of teaching 2 lessons per week, then another 6 weeks off. Beat that! ;)

My weekend starts in the morning. Who hates me? ;)

Good for you, I have the week off, then six weeks work of teaching 2 lessons per week, then another 6 weeks off. Beat that! :lol:

I can't, but then again - I have a real job :blink:

My weekend starts in the morning. Who hates me? ;)

Good for you, I have the week off, then six weeks work of teaching 2 lessons per week, then another 6 weeks off. Beat that! :lol:

I can't, but then again - I have a real job :blink:

Can't argue with that :)

Edited by gram

My weekend starts in the morning. Who hates me? :lol:

:blink:

:)

Now you just know that's not true ;)

What have yo done to my computer system?

it's totally on the fritz... this means I'm having to do the thinky type work instead of the mindless drudgery that I was hoping for

damn you woman, DAMN YOU TO HELL! :)

Revision today. Playing badminton tonight which should be fun. Except me mam's coming. ;)

will the noise put you off your stroke? :blink:

Revision today. Playing badminton tonight which should be fun. Except me mam's coming. :lol:

will the noise put you off your stroke? ;)

He's stroking and his mams coming? :blink: