Niall Quinn Article

Gemmill

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We forget that he is only 25, that he was a global icon as a teenager. The Tyneside goldfish bowl will be nothing new to him - and his attitude will not be Patrick Kluivert's

Honestly, Niall Quinn and The Guardian should fuck off :icon_lol:

31660[/snapback]

Getting rid of Kluivert and signing Owen in the same transfer window - bet you're gutted!

31663[/snapback]

Not at all. And I don't think Kluivert is gutted either that he left the current #19 of the Premierleague. But I don't like it when Quinn writes crap about Kluivert's attitude, like he knows anything about it anyway.

31931[/snapback]

My apologies, I thought you were a Newcastle fan.

We forget that he is only 25, that he was a global icon as a teenager. The Tyneside goldfish bowl will be nothing new to him - and his attitude will not be Patrick Kluivert's

31660[/snapback]

Getting rid of Kluivert and signing Owen in the same transfer window - bet you're gutted!

31663[/snapback]

Not at all. And I don't think Kluivert is gutted either that he left the current #19 of the Premierleague. But I don't like it when Quinn writes crap about Kluivert's attitude, like he knows anything about it anyway.

31931[/snapback]

32129[/snapback]

I thought he'd become a Figo fan this summer....? :angry:

31660[/snapback]

31663[/snapback]

31931[/snapback]

32129[/snapback]

He's right though, Kluivert will be ecstatic to be missing out on the "Souness revolution" and Niall Quinn knows fuck all about Kluivert's attitude unless he spent the whole year at St. James observing him.