xbox 360

Scottish Mag

On the dvd it's broken into three 40 minute episodes, don't think I could do it all in one sitting. I've seen too many of these documentaries, read a lot of Chomsky and Klein (who I think is a fucktard tbh) and the solution's fairly straight forward, but people don't want to know, so fuck 'em, I'm just getting rich instead. :lol:

Were Bechtel the ones who stopped people collecting rainwater? Did they hire you to pose as the big ginger deity, if you steal our rainwater, the fire will come!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were Bechtel the ones who stopped people collecting rainwater?  Did they hire you to pose as the big ginger deity, if you steal our rainwater, the fire will come!

117214[/snapback]

:lol:

Aye that's them. And yep, that was my official title. :lol:

Hal 9000 is the computer off it isn't it?

116038[/snapback]

Roll the letters forward one and you get the name of a certain multinational computer firm, although Clarke denied it was intentional.

Was thinking about treating myself to one of these* today, anyone recommend a couple of games?

*360, not HAL 9000. :lol:

117168[/snapback]

PGR3, Call of Duty 2, Ghost recon 3, DOA4, Fight Night 3, Ridge Racer 6, Oblivion

PGR3, Call of Duty 2, Ghost recon 3, DOA4, Fight Night 3, Ridge Racer 6, Oblivion

117220[/snapback]

Cheets mate, shall have a look today.

117220[/snapback]

Cheets mate, shall have a look today.

117262[/snapback]

You don't even know how hard they are yet!?

Absolutely superb, and would recomend it to anyone.

Traded in Fight Night and Ghost Recon in today. Fight Night was good till the novelty ran out and I had completed it, and I much prefer Call of Duty 2 to Ghost Recon and since the update has come out, it has sorted the lag out.

At the moment the games I have are Call of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing, and new today, Top Spin 2. Might trade in PGR as I haven't played that for a good while either.

*Only get a 360 if you are going to get Xbox Live

**What does everyone else think of that Battlefield game? Seems superb, even on just a demo; although think the novelty will run out of flying about etc.

Edited by Elvis

Call of Duty - Jesus Christ!

117496[/snapback]

Is it good like?

117500[/snapback]

I'm not sure, it begs the question, how close do we want to get to a fully-immersive war experience; I think I need therapy after the first level. :baby:

117496[/snapback]

Is it good like?

117500[/snapback]

I'm not sure, it begs the question, how close do we want to get to a fully-immersive war experience; I think I need therapy after the first level. :baby:

117517[/snapback]

try it on veteran. Its a right bastard

You got it hooked upto a 5.1 system? Some of the later levels are mad with artillery and all sorts going off around you.

Renton, you mentioned earlier nothing beats mouse for FPS, have you had a look at Nintendos next console? The controller is kind of like a 3d Mouse. First game screenshot has just appeared in a magazine

RedSteel-Rev-scan-1.jpg

Yeah, definitely getting a Revolution, looks class.

I'm currently using virtual surround, which is better than expected, but no match for the real thing. I retreated to PGR after Call of Duty, a little less intense.

Don't suppose you've set up MCEVideoEncoder on yours, LP? Currently trying to get it set up to stream divx etc. to the 360, not having much luck.

Edited by DotBum

117496[/snapback]

Is it good like?

117500[/snapback]

I'm not sure, it begs the question, how close do we want to get to a fully-immersive war experience; I think I need therapy after the first level. ;)

117517[/snapback]

try it on veteran. Its a right bastard

You got it hooked upto a 5.1 system? Some of the later levels are mad with artillery and all sorts going off around you.

Renton, you mentioned earlier nothing beats mouse for FPS, have you had a look at Nintendos next console? The controller is kind of like a 3d Mouse. First game screenshot has just appeared in a magazine

RedSteel-Rev-scan-1.jpg

117582[/snapback]

I'm very interested in the revolution - one thing about Nintendo is they know how to innovate. Oh, btw, I got that DS and have to say despite the cute graphics Advance wars DS is the most addictive game I have played in years! Oddly I can take or leave the Mario games though.

DotBum, don't mention video war games to Manc Mag. He doesn't approve. :baby::blush:

I can just imagine Renton leaping round his living room with his gun/mouse in his hand in hot pants and a sleeveless shirt tied at the midriff.  "You want some?  I'm handy!" :baby:

117591[/snapback]

You type that one-handed? ;)

RedSteel-Rev-scan-1.jpg

117582[/snapback]

Just looking at the bloke in the inset, Nintendo haven't quite got Sony's knack for marketing consoles as cool, have they? :baby:

I can just imagine Renton leaping round his living room with his gun/mouse in his hand in hot pants and a sleeveless shirt tied at the midriff.  "You want some?  I'm handy!" :baby:

117591[/snapback]

You type that one-handed? ;)

117597[/snapback]

:blush:

;)

Yeah, definitely getting a Revolution, looks class.

I'm currently using virtual surround, which is better than expected, but no match for the real thing.  I retreated to PGR after Call of Duty, a little less intense.

Don't suppose you've set up MCEVideoEncoder on yours, LP?  Currently trying to get it set up to stream divx etc. to the 360, not having much luck.

117587[/snapback]

I used transcode 360. Beta 2 is out now. http://www.runtime360.com/

I can just imagine Renton leaping round his living room with his gun/mouse in his hand in hot pants and a sleeveless shirt tied at the midriff.  "You want some?  I'm handy!" :blush:

117591[/snapback]

FFS! Now why would you imagine that, you bug hom! :baby:;)