xbox 360

Scottish Mag

Could that just be the game though?

It could, however bundle pack normally signifies both the game and guitar etc.

No harm in pre-ordering as you can keep an eye on the item nearer the time as they update the page and are more specific, then can easily cancel the order at any point.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showing as out of stock now. :)

PS - Jellikit, they will charge upon dispatch.

If you go into your order history the item is now showing -

Guitar Hero II with X-Plorer Guitar Controller (Xbox 360)

Hopefully they will not cancel the orders. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Amazon aren't honouring the 39.99 for Guitar Hero for those who have an order in. When you go to your order history there is a revise order now button which asks you if you agree to pay the full price of 64.99 for the item... :unsure:

Luckily I did get my order in at Choices and they are honouring it.

• 1 month later...

My mic is fucked already after less than a week in use. Judging by the number of posts by people with similar problems the break easier than virgin's hymen during a good fisting so there's no way i'm going to spend twelve quid on an official XBox one.

Anybody know any good third party headsets that aren't too dear? I'm tempted to pop down to Game and get one of there's but i'm usually a bit skeptical about third party stuff.

Guitar Hero is pretty sweet. :icon_lol:

Aye, I got my copy on Thursday :icon_lol:

Are you any good? I've only done the first couple of songs on easy, as its my flat mates and he is saving it up for finishing his thesis on Thursday

Edited by khay

Guitar Hero is pretty sweet. :icon_lol:

Aye, I got my copy on Thursday :icon_lol:

Are you any good? I've only done the first couple of songs on easy, as its my flat mates and he is saving it up for finishing his thesis on Thursday

Dunno if I am good at it or not? Though I have got over 90% on all the easy songs and I am now working my way through the medium setting..

Guitar Hero is pretty sweet. :D

Aye, I got my copy on Thursday :panic:

Dunno if I am good at it or not? Though I have got over 90% on all the easy songs and I am now working my way through the medium setting..

I completed medium the other day, using your little finger for the blue notes becomes just as natural as using your other 3 fingers after a while. Freebird is very tricky at the end though. Hard is an even bigger step up than from easy-medium as I'm struggling with the introduction to the orange note though

This is just insane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqcSQKCguh0

Edited by Sima