Which area have you found people to be worst in?

Guest stevieintoon

What I want to post will get me lynched.

Here we go :huh: Have you actually spent any time up here though Steve?

Well every time hes been here hes met you so it sorta explains it :unsure:

Fucking hell ;)

Leeds if I am honest. I hate going on a neet oot in leeds now, full of wankers!

:unsure: You reckoned it was great last time! Leeds is a funny City though. We did try it again and decided we would go back to Sheffield.

Not keen on people down south talking in circles rather than just saying what they mean.

"Maybe we could try it this way....." = "I dont want to do the other way"

Why dont they just say it?

Met good and bad everywhere I have travelled or lived. Think some places are a bit friendlier than others. Barnsley is a great! Lively and can be rough but still a great night out.

If I had to pick then I would probs say Israel. Again some good and some bad but by fuck do they feel persecuted. Shouldnt have nicked some fuckers land off them then should they? :huh:

For me, nearly every person I've ever spoken to from Kent has been an utter twat. They're worse than scousers, so so incredibly thick in my experience, but southern too which makes it even worse. The birds from Kent generally are the worst you'll find down south, I used to work with one fat twat from Chatham, oh dear, and genuinely what a bunch of total cunts.

Good thing you haven't met me yet in that case. :unsure:

My mate is from Kent, lovely lass, down to earth and very intelligent. Its not too healthy to have a hatred of other people from other areas really. Apart from Sunderland (and I have lots of friends there too).

Guest Patrokles

I always found people pretty alright in central london in social situations. Of course, if you're just walking down the street, with several hundred others, it's a bit of a stretch to expect them to stop and ask how your day is going.

I always found people pretty alright in central london in social situations. Of course, if you're just walking down the street, with several hundred others, it's a bit of a stretch to expect them to stop and ask how your day is going.

Me too. Always enjoyed myself in Central London. Come to think of it I have enjoyed myself wherever I have gone in London. Apart from Wembley.

Central London in particular can be horrific like. It tends to be a bit more well-mannered out with the hicks in the sticks.

is that not true of most urban areas?

Probably aye. I've only lived in three cities in the UK, though, so I don't have much basis for comparison. Particularly since one of them was Birmingham, and I wouldn't dare draw any conclusions based on that place...

being a resident of greater london and surrey, i'd have to say most london based people i meet can be the dullest,most full of themself wankers, when you get to talk to them.

you guys should also try the people from essex, every one i've met is a thick twat.

oh and estate agents. fucking hate them as well. especially those foxtons ones, in their mini's, fucking wankers!

Guest stevieintoon

"Maybe we could try it this way....." = "I dont want to do the other way"

Why dont they just say it?:unsure:

Exactly.

It's the complete opposite here and in Glasgow.

I went in to a chippy in Glasgow a good few years ago, and I was rough as fuck from the neet before and I ordered fish and chips, and this elderly woman gans "ye look like shite ye been bevvyin?" down south they'd have either said nothing or "are you feeling alright?" - I prefer the first approach.

For me, nearly every person I've ever spoken to from Kent has been an utter twat. They're worse than scousers, so so incredibly thick in my experience, but southern too which makes it even worse. The birds from Kent generally are the worst you'll find down south, I used to work with one fat twat from Chatham, oh dear, and genuinely what a bunch of total cunts.

Good thing you haven't met me yet in that case. :lol:

My mate is from Kent, lovely lass, down to earth and very intelligent. Its not too healthy to have a hatred of other people from other areas really. Apart from Sunderland (and I have lots of friends there too).

True. Kent people I'm sure are all fine apart from those in places like Thanet and Herne Bay, where it's more likely they will start fights on you than have civilised conversations.

In all honesty, I don't really have hatreds, however it does strike me that cockneys are clearly the least friendliest people in the country.

Edited by TheInspiration

I find when you go down to London there's a definite lack of manners, but then again I'm sure if I moved down there I would soon say 'fuck it' and push in. If you can't beat them, join them.

Yup, nuke the whole place IMO.

really?

I've always found the nights out to be relatively knobhead free in Leeds. Maybe it's the bars I go to or maybe it's cos you look like a trouble maker ;)

;)

It does depend where you go, but I think Leeds wankers are the worse if that makes sense?

Edited by wykikitoon