How shit is nufc.co.uk

peasepud

For an official site its pretty crap, how come they cant even get upto date pictures of their own squad? The Senior squad page is still showing "Coming Soon" against Emre, Parker, Luque and Owen. Nobbys up there but fook knows how old the pic is and as for the rest well they're all still in the old strip.

Surely when the new strip came out they would have taken the squads pics and updated the site! As for the new players jeeez half the Geordies using message boards have pics of Owen in a Toon top.

Parker joined us in June, thats over 2 months ago.

Oh and while they're on how about getting Milner to have a new pic taken, that is like summit out of Deliverance!

[/Rant]

I presume now that the transfer window is shut, they'll all be called in pretty soon for a roll-call and a squad photo session.

Unlike the days before the transfer window, you can guarantee by the end of August, who will be at the club for at least the next 6 months so to do the session in the pre-season (as they used to do) seems pointless these days..

Agree about Milner though - thank fuck he's gone out on loan so it's been taken down - that was a challenger for Luke Chadwick!!! :razz:

Submission to UglyFootballers.com anyone? :D

I presume now that the transfer window is shut, they'll all be called in pretty soon for a roll-call and a squad photo session.

Unlike the days before the transfer window, you can guarantee by the end of August, who will be at the club for at least the next 6 months so to do the session in the pre-season (as they used to do) seems pointless these days..

Agree about Milner though - thank fuck he's gone out on loan so it's been taken down - that was a challenger for Luke Chadwick!!! :razz:

Submission to UglyFootballers.com anyone? :D

27708[/snapback]

In a way, I quite like the pictures. They remind me of those photos you see of child thieves from the 1880s.

Oh and while they're on how about getting Milner to have a new pic taken, that is like summit out of Deliverance!

[/Rant]

27705[/snapback]

PML :razz: So true, so true.....you can almost hear the duelling banjos !

Edited by Phil K

O' Dreary has apparently tipped Milner to be the next Wayne Rooney. I can only assume he's talking about his looks :D

28303[/snapback]

No he's taking him to meet his granny for a good time :razz:

O' Dreary has apparently tipped Milner to be the next Wayne Rooney. I can only assume he's talking about his looks :D

28303[/snapback]

He must think no-one has seen him play before :razz:

He does talk some shite.