The Libertines

Offshore Toon

Answer that stuff.  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
Guest Patrokles
The Libertines could have been great.

They are so much better than anything lying around at the moment.

Guffaw. Spoken like a true ignorant.

The Libertines could have been great.

They are so much better than anything lying around at the moment.

Guffaw. Spoken like a true ignorant.

He's right tbh. Musical arguments are daft though. Everything you don't like 'sounds the same' or is 'shit'.

Personally I like the Libertines but I couldn't give a flying fuck whether other people do or not. Unless they wear a waistcoat and own a Gibson Les Paul - anyone with that combination doesn't deserve an opinion.

ONly sad fucks like you give a toss, they're shit and the sooner Docherty does himself with smack mixed with concrete the better for me

And you're just as bad as him.

I know you like to think you're untouchable because you have loads of posts on a forum, but the truth is that you're the "sad fuck".

You can call Docherty whatever you want, but he's a lot more successful than you'll ever be. How does that make you feel?

ONly sad fucks like you give a toss, they're shit and the sooner Docherty does himself with smack mixed with concrete the better for me

I know you like to think you're untouchable because you have loads of posts on a forum, but the truth is that you're the "sad fuck".

You can call Docherty whatever you want, but he's a lot more successful than you'll ever be. How does that make you feel?

a lot more "succesful" for being a druggie fuckwit rather than a musician...I would be clappin my fuicking hands !!!

It's DOHERTY!

Define "successful"

Decent family? Money in the bank? Genuine friends? Admired by anybody but the desperate? Decent songwriter? Remembered in the future? (presuming non-pathetic suicide)

Define "successful"

Decent family? Money in the bank? Genuine friends? Admired by anybody but the desperate? Decent songwriter? Remembered in the future? (presuming non-pathetic suicide)

true enough, every time i've heard doherty sing he's sounded awful. he can't play any instrument with any ability and he's a crack heed. his friends are his dealer and that emaciated bike, kate moss.

I haven't got a smack problem so I feel great which is more than can be said for him. I f he wasn't fucking moss he would have been out of the limelight a long time ago.

P.S Don't fuck with me I've got loads of posts so that makes me nails. Why don't you go and OD in honour of your hero and ask one of your family to post the results on here